Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: LET'S PLAY Knights of the Old Republic [with Restored Content] SPOILER-FREE!  (Read 27482 times)
Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2020, 04:58:06 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKgdb-AnYvY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKgdb-AnYvY</a>

EPISODE 28

This episode covers making repairs to HK-47, learning about 2 of HK-47’s previous masters, doing some weapon upgrades, making friends with Jawas and agreeing to rescue them from Sand People, exploring the Tatooine dune sea for the first time, fighting some Tusken ambushes, delivering an anniversary gift to Tanis Venn (the guy whose teeth Carth threatened to punch out) from his wife Marlena, fixing some droids, and terminating project “Slimeball Must Die.”

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2020, 04:31:42 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtFs_omUhbw&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtFs_omUhbw&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

EPISODE 29

This episode covers lots and lots of Tusken Raiders, Outsmarting some Gamorrean piggies, a Sand Crawler and….. more Tuskens. SO many Tuskens! Also, a special thanks to everyone who wished Sofie a Happy Birthday: Nyee Hall, Ben Fitzpatrick, and Carmen Quinn. Sofie says Thank You!

Ahnkar
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

Your emotions are clouding your judgment.

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2020, 04:58:45 PM »

Love KOTOR I and II, they're on my list of favorite games. I picked up the first one for iPad when Aspyr re-released it a few years back and it plays great, almost like it was designed for a touch screen! Also picked up the second one from Aspyr for computer with the restored content, thought they were going to release it for iOS and Android devices but then Disney bought Star Wars. Wouldn't surprise me if the big D squashed it. I'd send you some force points if I could! Now off to play some KOTOR!

When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you.

Initiate V5 LE <Diamond>
Initiate V4 (Guardian Blue Stunt)

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2020, 04:32:57 AM »

Hello, Ahnkar! I'd recommend checking Nexus mods for some additional restored content for both games. Do you use the general TSLRCM, or the TSLRCM+M4-78?

Ahnkar
Knight Aspirant

Your emotions are clouding your judgment.

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2020, 02:07:01 PM »

Not really sure of exactly which mod I have, I bought it premoded from Aspyr, but I definitely know it didn’t have a droid planet. Now that I know about it, I’m going to pick up the steam version to mod or see if I can mod mine. With more content it will feel like a new game to me, so thanks for asking. I have read a few things recently about a third game in the series...I’m keeping my fingers crossed and hope it come to fruition.

When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you.

Initiate V5 LE <Diamond>
Initiate V4 (Guardian Blue Stunt)

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2020, 04:05:40 AM »

Gotcha! You're probably better off going through Nexus and installing the mods yourself. The Steam Workshop mods for KOTOR 2 tend to be a bit buggy from what I've heard. I'm using some other smaller restorations for KOTOR 2 from Nexus, but I can't list those because they contain spoilers for the first KOTOR, and I promised to keep this spoiler-free XD If you PM me, I can send them though.

Atanvarno
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 21

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2020, 02:56:36 PM »

One of the best games in the history of gaming. Both are absolute masterpieces. And a sacrilege to play them with cheat codes. Part of the fun is creating a good character that complements his/her skills with those of the party members.
I would kill for a KOTOR 3 made in the same style, with the same combat systems. I love the D20.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2020, 07:22:06 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYYdxZK3Y2w&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYYdxZK3Y2w&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

EPISODE 30

MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU!

This episode covers entering the sand people territory, exploring the sand people enclave, meeting the sand people chieftain, obtaining some moisture vaporators, some sassy commentary from HK-47, finding Mission’s brother Griff, freeing some Jawas, learning a bit of sand people culture, and making peace with the Tusken Raiders.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2020, 07:26:17 PM »

One of the best games in the history of gaming. Both are absolute masterpieces. And a sacrilege to play them with cheat codes. Part of the fun is creating a good character that complements his/her skills with those of the party members.
I would kill for a KOTOR 3 made in the same style, with the same combat systems. I love the D20.

Oh, definitely! I actually prefer the combat system because it allows so much control over every action of every party member. I'd still like a proper KOTOR 3 in the same style. I refuse to acknowledge the novel or SWTOR as KOTOR 3 because, quite simply put, they are not. I'd like something same style, same combat system, bring back the TEAM of writers (not just Drew), and allow import of your data from the first 2 games, maybe even with a two-player option (but OPTIONAL not required) where you can control the player characters from both previous games.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2020, 10:41:33 PM »

Greulling trip to tatooine there, good use of he level up to save your health a few times. Gwen seems to be moving toward the ligh in trying to find the peaceful solution to the sand people--- good tactic too witht he force whirlwind, now if only Carth would protect Bastilla more...

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2020, 12:32:22 AM »

Greulling trip to tatooine there, good use of he level up to save your health a few times. Gwen seems to be moving toward the ligh in trying to find the peaceful solution to the sand people--- good tactic too witht he force whirlwind, now if only Carth would protect Bastilla more...

Thanks, LSG! I try to save my level-ups for that purpose. Medpacks and Force heal aren't fast enough sometimes. I always hate having to face the sand people because random crits seem to be fairly common with them. >.> Gwen tries to do good, even if she is very Gwen sometimes XD We'll see how well that goodwill last with her. Force whirlwind at least lets me face fewer at once. Yes, stasis may be more effective with that... but stasis isn't a prerequisite for Force Wave. I'm looking forward to showing some of the later stuff on Tatooine. There are several "lost modules" here that I'll be showing as the play progresses to those areas.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2020, 12:34:08 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4oOmVupIyE&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4oOmVupIyE&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

EPISODE 31

IT’S REVENGE OF THE 5TH!

This episode covers Mission and Griff’s reunion, telling Iziz we freed the Jawas, finding the lost holocron, MINES!, Krayt Dragon snacks, the Tatooine Star Map, and more… Tusken attacks?

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2020, 08:47:32 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SavvmTwU5IM&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SavvmTwU5IM&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

EPISODE 32

This episode covers Sarlacc pits, mysterious temples, taking down an all too familiar bounty hunter, and proving our worth as a warrior to the sand people tribe.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2020, 01:33:16 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm_B17DP5i4&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm_B17DP5i4&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

EPISODE 33

This episode covers the history of the sand people, blasphemy, and my best impression of Anakin. P.S. I don’t like sand.

Luke Moonwalker
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2020, 03:51:25 AM »

I have got to play these games again sometime. I wish they would make movies or a live action show set in this time period.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: