Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: LET'S PLAY Knights of the Old Republic [with Restored Content] SPOILER-FREE!  (Read 27218 times)
Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2020, 06:57:32 AM »

I have got to play these games again sometime. I wish they would make movies or a live action show set in this time period.

Eh, I have mixed feelings about that. Ultimately, if they did so, they would end up upsetting people no matter what they ended up doing with it. The best option would be if they did something similar to the Dark Horse Comics "Knight of the Old Republic" series, I think. There are certain characters that f you touch them, there will be unhappy people. That being said, lots of bits from this era are slowly being pulled into new canon, so I guess we'll see what ends up happening.

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2020, 09:53:11 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCncr3acrkA&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCncr3acrkA&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

EPISODE 34

This episode covers return to Anchorhead, letting Czerka know we’ve dealt with the sand people, learning about Griff Vao’s “get rich quick” schemes, Bastila’s settling things with her mother, more of Canderous’s war stories, a mysterious datapad, learning about Juhani’s time on Taris and what inspired her to become a Jedi, coming to terms with Bastila, apologies from Carth, and discovering some repressed emotions from our crewmates aboard the Ebon Hawk.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2020, 08:54:48 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh5AhcaZWss&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh5AhcaZWss&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

EPISODE 35

This episode covers chatting with some of our companions, dealings with Motto the Hutt, swoop racing on Tatooine, restored swoop racing, learning more about HK-47’s previous Masters, and visiting the cut planet, Sleheyron.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2020, 10:55:24 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh5AhcaZWss&feature=youtu.be#

EPISODE 35

This episode covers chatting with some of our companions, dealings with Motto the Hutt, swoop racing on Tatooine, restored swoop racing, learning more about HK-47’s previous Masters, and visiting the cut planet, Sleheyron.

LOL don't touch the crates or I'll kill you...said after you've looted three. Sleheyron would've been a cool addition, had a bit of a different feel to the others, more industrial and a peek inside the economics and politics of he Hutts amdist the war would've been good, perhaps simialr to Manaan playing both sides. Here's to the restroation...or better still a complete remake one day.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2020, 02:07:38 PM »

LOL don't touch the crates or I'll kill you...said after you've looted three. Sleheyron would've been a cool addition, had a bit of a different feel to the others, more industrial and a peek inside the economics and politics of he Hutts amdist the war would've been good, perhaps simialr to Manaan playing both sides. Here's to the restroation...or better still a complete remake one day.

Both would be very welcome! The person working on restoration has indicated that the arena mentioned is one thing that they're hoping to put in. Hopefully we'll see it finished soon. They hoped to start alpha testing back in December, but I don't think that happened.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: