Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fallen Order sequel or DLC?  (Read 1421 times)
XRufio84X
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

The Telraga Legacy

« on: December 13, 2019, 04:13:39 AM »

What's going on everybody. I truly love the new Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and am not even close to completing, but can't help looking towards the "what's next?" for the game. I have seen a couple of Youtube videos speculating whether Respawn is done with SWJFO and are working on a sequel, or have future plans DLC wise for this impressive SW adaptation. I just want to get others opinions and/or references and do hope Respawn Entertainment surprises us  Smiley

May the force be with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and happy holidays everybody

What we do in life, echoes in eternity

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 06:43:04 PM »

What's going on everybody. I truly love the new Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and am not even close to completing, but can't help looking towards the "what's next?" for the game. I have seen a couple of Youtube videos speculating whether Respawn is done with SWJFO and are working on a sequel, or have future plans DLC wise for this impressive SW adaptation. I just want to get others opinions and/or references and do hope Respawn Entertainment surprises us  Smiley

May the force be with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and happy holidays everybody

The Devs have gone on record as saying they are far from done with the "series"

Smiley

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2019, 07:32:42 PM »

Which could mean we get a sequel...either as a free update (like in BF II), a DLC or a completely new game. My favourites would be a free update or a DLC.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

XRufio84X
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

The Telraga Legacy

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2019, 09:41:13 PM »

The Devs have gone on record as saying they are far from done with the "series"

Smiley

**Well that's a relief. I definitely think it's the best Star Wars game since Jedi Outcast and KOTOR and they've really got something going here.  Smiley

Which could mean we get a sequel...either as a free update (like in BF II), a DLC or a completely new game. My favourites would be a free update or a DLC.

**Haha, I completely agree. I think that Respawn not introducing any micro-transactions is a solid sign they'll go down the above path. I watched a Youtube clip where somebody mentioned that it would be easy to maybe implement an "arena mode", due to a certain area in the main story. That'd be pretty sweet right there.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2021, 09:27:47 AM »

I crave a sequel... Or simply mission expansions. I need to check updates and DLC to see if they released something. I think I might have just missed realizing it. But a Fallen Order 2 would be great, I'd spend the money (while hopeful it won't bring shame upon itself by not living up to it's predecessor).

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2021, 11:51:20 AM »

They're working on a sequel to the game now. I'm looking forward to it

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2021, 01:24:52 PM »

They're working on a sequel to the game now. I'm looking forward to it

Heck yes! I hope to own a Fallen before then so I can ignite that beast on day one playing the sequel... It also seems like the perfect saber to own because no matter how you customize it it works. I also want to build an Inquisitor cosplay after having played the game, but that helmet kind of sells the look and it'd probably be a nightmare to make. Probably sold online somewhere by now. Easily in my top 5 SW games.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: