Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Obsidian V3 Premature Sound font activation.  (Read 1090 times)
andehzarz
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« on: December 15, 2019, 08:57:13 AM »

So I've recently invested in a Obsidian V3 sound board Saber and i'm having some trouble with tuning the sound fonts. When i activate the saber, the motion swing can some time prematurely interrupt the saber power on when i turn on the saber whilst swinging. If i swing the saber while i turn on the saber, the power on sound font would play for a few second before getting cutoff by a motion swing sound font. The sound font i'm currently using is a Frankenstein of sound that i choose from on the sound font page. Could this affect the sound since the are not from the same group? Do I have to play around with the Motion threshold and Integration?

andehzarz
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 09:49:22 PM »

Solved the issue. Seems like i wasn't saving the threshold setting on the launcher itself. Changed the motion integration time slider up a few notch and it fixed the issue. Grin Grin

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 03:48:14 AM »

Solved the issue. Seems like i wasn't saving the threshold setting on the launcher itself. Changed the motion integration time slider up a few notch and it fixed the issue. Grin Grin

THANK YOU for posting the follow-up!  And congratulations on figuring this out, too.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: