Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasaber The Fallen SMALL mod  (Read 2620 times)
andehzarz
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« on: December 15, 2019, 06:43:56 PM »

Just recently got my Fallen ultrasaber and i have to say i love the design. The only thing that bothers me a little is how widely spaced the emitter guard is. Turns out there is a 7cm spacer in between the guard and emitter. Decided to do a little modding and this is what I've came up with

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/2I3MptYdUgT3gLZiQ8IxOwSbc92laK3dOpwXE9iryCQC6t12yMUzz-V5l1VTsIk3BAUunum3C-UxtlRuTvyKR0EjRIcRdmlr2mnoOq6RTUQdGjSRXHLAbqgZECFcGeKYK5Bi2fwfvg=w2400

This is what i want it to like. I haven't tapped the hole yet but it seems like a very easy task to do. I am still using the original hardware so i would have to shorten the screws that were used to hold the emitter guard in place. Hopefully i can get this done by 12/20. Just waiting for the tools to begin modding.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 04:58:14 PM »

I like it!   I've been looking at something similar, but the slimmer, closer shroud looks great!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

andehzarz
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 05:26:07 PM »

Really wish ultra saber just did it without the spacer but I'm sure you could've requested it. But it's not too big of a deal since I like modding Sabers.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 01:29:08 PM »

I would love to know more about this, please!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 01:33:36 PM »

Looking good

purplemur
Force Sensitive

You came in that?

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2020, 05:42:16 PM »

Nice. I hadn't really looked too closely at the saber in-game until after you posted this, but you're right, and your mod definitely helps make it more true to the original design. Sometimes it's the small things that matter most.  Cool

You're braver than I thought.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2020, 06:53:56 PM »

Sometimes it's the small things that matter most.  Cool

I see what you did there.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2020, 07:03:23 PM »

This is exactly what I have been thinking about doing when I get my Fallen... ordered in May.  Is it as simple as removing the spacer and shortening the screws, or is a thinner spaced required for stability?  I could see this as a possibility, depending on the radii of the cylinders involved.  I’d love an update on this, when you can!

Just recently got my Fallen ultrasaber and i have to say i love the design. The only thing that bothers me a little is how widely spaced the emitter guard is. Turns out there is a 7cm spacer in between the guard and emitter. Decided to do a little modding and this is what I've came up with

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/2I3MptYdUgT3gLZiQ8IxOwSbc92laK3dOpwXE9iryCQC6t12yMUzz-V5l1VTsIk3BAUunum3C-UxtlRuTvyKR0EjRIcRdmlr2mnoOq6RTUQdGjSRXHLAbqgZECFcGeKYK5Bi2fwfvg=w2400

This is what i want it to like. I haven't tapped the hole yet but it seems like a very easy task to do. I am still using the original hardware so i would have to shorten the screws that were used to hold the emitter guard in place. Hopefully i can get this done by 12/20. Just waiting for the tools to begin modding.

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

AAC85
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

Well hello there

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 02:04:43 PM »

Purplemur said it, it's the small things. Waiting on the update

May the force be with you