Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Review of the Dominix LE v5  (Read 975 times)
tisthebeast
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

Light side points if i deserve them

« on: December 18, 2019, 01:52:03 AM »

Hey all this is my review of the Dominix LE v5! Apologies to all i haven't been sleeping my fiancee is sick and i have been taking care of her as well i look vary bare and rugged because im trying to grow the Obiwan beard. In addition i was very nervous and said dominicide instead of Dominix and am sorry for that, other than that here is the initial unboxing more videos and other sabers to come!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-E2F5PZuo8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-E2F5PZuo8</a>

The dominix is the 3in longer version of the Dark initiate v5. I found it sturdier than i thought it would be and the color of the blade is full and beautiful. This lightsaber was a work of art! I initially ordered the latter but was sent the former as a replacement since the holidays. I appreciate all your courtesy and professionalism Ultrasabers and definitely will be purchasing more!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 01:26:23 AM by Admiral Snackbar » Logged

guardian blue- initiate V2
guardian blue- initiate V4
consular green- initiate V4
blazing red- obsidian lite initiate LE V4
adegan silver- Dominix LE V3
guardian blue- obsidian lite The Guardian

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 02:28:46 AM »

Hey, nice unboxing video!  Having someone else hold the camera was a good call, and I wouldn’t sweat the beard... it’s looking just fine.  I think I speak for most members here when I say we want more pictures, too!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 02:34:21 AM »

Great unboxing video. Enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: