Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Mandalorian Chapter 7  (Read 1362 times)
ElvenSkywalker83
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

« on: December 18, 2019, 11:42:05 PM »

I'm not gonna talk much about the episode, just my profound stupidity XD.

So basically, when I first heard the name Moff Gideon, I thought it was the current name of Gideon Hask from Inferno Squad. I did not realize it was a new baddie. But now I'm kinda disappointed, Hask was a cool character, as far as Disney characters were going back when Battlefront 2 came out. Anyways, I'll give Gideon 2 a chance because The Mandalorian is amazing! But I think there's always gonna be a voice in my head saying 'I wish it was Gideon Hask'.

Anyways, what do you think of Moff Gideon and Gideon Hask? Also what did you think of Chapter 7?
My favorite part (SPOILER)

was when Baby Yoda mistook the arm wrestle between Mando and Cara as an actual threat to Mando and choked Cara. I so thought he was just gonna help Mando out and push her hand down. *laughs in protective Baby Yoda*

I have spoken. May the Force be with you.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 09:44:35 PM »

We do have a spoiler talk thread for the show, so please use that for talking about spoilers from now on. As for Moff Gideon being Hask, that would be awesome. I would have loved to see Paul Blackthorne be the "big bad" of the show seeing as he would still be alive at this time I believe (I may actually be wrong about this, but I don't think so).

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

ElvenSkywalker83
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 10:05:40 PM »

We do have a spoiler talk thread for the show, so please use that for talking about spoilers from now on. As for Moff Gideon being Hask, that would be awesome. I would have loved to see Paul Blackthorne be the "big bad" of the show seeing as he would still be alive at this time I believe (I may actually be wrong about this, but I don't think so).

Sorry about that, I just haven't made many friends or many nice acquaintances here so I'm not very eager to comment on a lot of other threads.
He's still alive, Hask is around during the early years of the FO even. But he's probably too busy with Imperial business to care much about a rogue bounty hunter.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 09:27:50 AM »

Sorry about that, I just haven't made many friends or many nice acquaintances here so I'm not very eager to comment on a lot of other threads.
He's still alive, Hask is around during the early years of the FO even. But he's probably too busy with Imperial business to care much about a rogue bounty hunter.

No worries. BFII campaign was the whole reason I got the game to begin with, and it was pretty fun. Hask and Shriv were definitely the stand out characters for me.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2019, 03:54:41 PM »

No worries. BFII campaign was the whole reason I got the game to begin with, and it was pretty fun. Hask and Shriv were definitely the stand out characters for me.

Shriv needs more love

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: