Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ri-Lee Howell, Jedi Knight  (Read 687 times)
Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« on: December 24, 2019, 01:55:58 PM »

I live in NC and my son is finishing his final year at UNCC. This hit close to home. A great tribute from Star Wars.
https://www.wfae.org/post/riley-howell-who-died-stopping-unc-charlotte-shooter-honored-star-wars-jedi?utm_term=nprnews&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&fbclid=IwAR0UoPLXKG0ifr4aWGkvGewgXSI7X57HoncoalvQ4AZX1uMAkVIHuzIkKk8#stream/0

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Anakin Generation
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

I and the Father are One.

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 12:33:34 AM »

Such a powerful Jedi has fully become One with The Force and returned to his constitutional position at the center and Soul of it's Love on a Higher Spiritual Plane in a Spiritual Body, and has become more powerful than so many can imagine in their current psychic forms. What a tragic loss though, and what a great duty that truly brave Jedi has done to The Force in the process. Just know, The Force is more powerful than the workings of this world, and by its Providence he can come back to aid us in any form he chooses if he so wills. We are Lumenous Beings, not this crude matter.

Here is a book by a Police Officer who is also a Jedi. It is about his life and becoming a Jedi, it is entitled "The Jedi Religion: A 21st Century Search for Spiritual Answers."

It can be purchased from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Jedi-Religion-Century-Spiritual-Presents/dp/0615873480/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=the+jedi+religion&qid=1577233298&sr=8-1

It is a nice and peaceful book.

Thank you and may the Force be with you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: