Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Harry Potter...  (Read 4233 times)
KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« on: December 26, 2019, 12:42:56 AM »

Sound files for Harry Potter movies 1-3 are now in my shared file.  Sorry but I accidentally deleted my sound clips for the fourth movie.  I will have to record them again.  So the next file I upload will be for movies 4-6. Then 7 and 8.  They are on the way, But not today.  There should be enough sounds to do a font right now.  I personally don't want to make a diamond save until I have every sound clip possible.

Labeling;

H=Hermione
           HP=Harry
           R=Ron
           SG= The Sword of Gryffindor.  I want to find more sounds for this and maybe do a font just for the sword!
            S= Severus Snape
            V= Lord Voldemort

Happy Holidays...

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 12:44:40 AM »

POINT!!!!!!!!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 12:48:47 AM »

Ha-Ha-Ha... 2 minutes!

I guess you were patiently waiting!!!  You are the best Cyclops942 and I hope you have a great day.
Your quick response has made me smile! Thank you for that.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 02:04:16 PM »

You need to add a Snape bootup from those weirdo animated shorts. "Its Wingardium Leviosahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" XD

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2019, 04:14:49 PM »

Points to Kaiser!

Acetryx
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2020, 10:29:41 AM »

These font files still available?  Don't see any link in the original post.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2021, 06:00:52 PM »

So I've made a little bit of progress on this. I am not uploading any sound files yet. I have been having troubles with the volume level of the hum sounds. On the diamond board I can lower the volume levels so they match the rest of the font's sounds.  Once I figure out how to lower the hum sounds volume  in general, I'll post the sound files for everyone.

There are three new diamond saves in my shared file. The Sword of Gryffindor, Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort. Check them out  if you have a diamond saber and let me know what ya think.

Here is a demo for those that are curious...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu2MEfpLflM&amp;list=PLBwv0fRLv6sjMR7qaRp8RrGnm8lpJKkIR&amp;index=17&amp;t=58s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu2MEfpLflM&amp;list=PLBwv0fRLv6sjMR7qaRp8RrGnm8lpJKkIR&amp;index=17&amp;t=58s</a>

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2021, 06:31:14 PM »

Oh

my

goodness...

WOW!!!!!!!

And btw, I like the fact that you used a shorter blade for this demo... nice touch for the visual part.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2021, 07:25:28 PM »

Oh

my

goodness...

WOW!!!!!!!

And btw, I like the fact that you used a shorter blade for this demo... nice touch for the visual part.

You are a really patient and nice person Cyclops942.  I started this font over a year ago and you don't even say, "Better late than never!" Thanks for the patience!
  I finally post a demo. I don't show the actual Harry Potter font, just tease it and you don't even mention it. You're a nice guy!
 Why you gotta make fun of my blade though???
To long for ya? So be it...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdcScTpUljE&amp;list=PLBwv0fRLv6sjMR7qaRp8RrGnm8lpJKkIR&amp;index=17" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdcScTpUljE&amp;list=PLBwv0fRLv6sjMR7qaRp8RrGnm8lpJKkIR&amp;index=17</a>

I hope everyone has a good week.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2021, 02:38:51 PM »

Dude... you’re doing this for free.  How can I complain?  You’re also putting SO much time and effort into it! 

I really like the part where Harry is speaking Parseltongue, and you switch the color to green. SO COOL!  I really doubt that I’d have thought of that.  Lumos Maxima is also a great pairing of the lighting effects with the sounds.  You are showing not only your abilities with the Diamond Controller software, but also you attention to detail and your grasp of... I don’t know how to phrase it, but you’re showing you know how to generate “the feels” with light and sound.

What I have seen so far is VERY well done!  I look forward to seeing the finished product, believe me.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: