Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Anyone still have lsu files for DarkSaber/ Pre Vizsla from Star Wars Clone Wars  (Read 1239 times)
Cashless
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: December 27, 2019, 03:03:48 PM »

I was wondering if anyone still has lsu files for DarkSaber / Pre Vizsla from Star Wars Clone Wars / Rebels. I've gone through and search old and previous discussion, but all lead to dropboxes with no longer existing files.

If you could please send through the SoundFont that would be such a relief

EvilOttoJr
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 05:58:29 AM »

Sorry if I'm too late, but actually do have a Darksaber soundfont that I downloaded off of Saberforum some time ago, and made some edits to for my own personal use. The original author's name is not listed within the files, but I will credit them with it should they come forward.

Here you go: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-TCVMU4vb8_wOTeswfMSWkKikFYAEJxw/view?usp=sharing

Use "hum2" for your base hum - the original was extremely short and had a very noticeable "looping". There's some various Obsidian and Diamond configuration files there for you to use if you need them - go with Darksaber V2.pfnt for Diamond and Darksaber V3.lscfgx for Obsidian. Enjoy, and remember... only the strongest shall rule!

Current collection:
Emperor's Hand (Diamond, White AV Switch)
Dark Initiate V4 (Arctic Blue) (Mystery Box @RTX)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Silver) (Mystery Box Online)
And some OLD Ultrasabers!
Elder (Orange) (Copper Tube)
Tempest (Red) (PVC curved double-blade, complete hilt rebuild)
Archon V1 (Green) (PVC, hilt needs rebuilt)
Nemesis (Blue) (hilt rebuilt as sink tube)

Wishlist: Prophecy (Diamond), Quick Detach Coupler

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: