Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
Author Topic: December Mystery Boxes  (Read 14232 times)
Darth Xeno
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2020, 03:29:16 AM »

How did it come wrapped??  Was it preassembled or in the standard brown paper wrapping?
I actually made a post about this elsewhere.
I received it preassembled, no brown paper. Very disappointing but ay what you gonna do.

I was going to order 3 mystery boxes to enter the giveaway but I’m not sure i want to now.
Think I may just order a sound saber of my choice to enter and wait for the mystery boxes to hopefully normalize.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 11:39:00 AM by Infinit01 » Logged

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #121 on: January 24, 2020, 11:39:22 AM »

Double post has been merged

anla-shok
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2020, 12:04:52 PM »

My Order is on it´s way since the 18th...now it is stuck at customs  Angry Angry

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2020, 03:02:17 PM »

Mines out for delivery!

Lover of the light side

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2020, 05:26:49 PM »

I'm pretty stoked with what I received. I was hoping for at least one in silver, and both were different light side hilts. They filled all my check boxes.

Upgrades on both hilts, worth just shy of $50 over what I paid and got free shipping. Ordered 12/28 and in hand on 1/24

Lover of the light side

Willfd101
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -20

« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2020, 06:16:44 PM »

From what I’ve seen so far it doesn’t seem like anyone is getting hilts with guarded switches, all silver or black non illuminated, almost like they ran out of the standard ones 😂

Dark side points plz

Darth Dadpool
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2020, 06:25:46 PM »

Placed my order for 2 75$ mystery boxes on Dec 27 and it arrived on Jan 23. Was disappointed to not have the brown paper wrapping on the hills but with US getting slammed I can understand and appreciate that they are doing everything they can to get those orders filled as quickly as possible. I received a Dominix v4 green blade and a dark initiate v4 with windows in blue. Overall pleased with the quality of these sabers. I do think that my next round will include heavy blades tho

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2020, 06:30:11 PM »

From what I’ve seen so far it doesn’t seem like anyone is getting hilts with guarded switches, all silver or black non illuminated, almost like they ran out of the standard ones 😂
Even if they didn't run out, the AV switch seems to be t a quick way to guarantee the $75 value. Even a V2 initiate (normally $55) would value at $80 with an AV switch (+$15) and a full sized blade (+$10).
I'd be ok with that if I ever get a MB

-

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2020, 08:08:13 PM »

Even if they didn't run out, the AV switch seems to be t a quick way to guarantee the $75 value. Even a V2 initiate (normally $55) would value at $80 with an AV switch (+$15) and a full sized blade (+$10).
I'd be ok with that if I ever get a MB

-

This is why it is the most common included upgrade. And quite likely why the price points were set as they are.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2020, 08:33:23 PM »

My Order is on it´s way since the 18th...now it is stuck at customs  Angry Angry

Sh*t...however, I never saw orders staying there for too long. Not more than a few days, so be patient, your sabers will get to you soon Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Urban Bane
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2020, 09:00:03 PM »

So I opened my mystery box. Here is a link to the unboxing ...

https://youtu.be/kvshoMIkwOo

It was a dark apprentice v4. Solid first saber and good weight. I don’t have much to compare to, but seems really bright. I like it and will order again. Love the black on green.

Urban Bane
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2020, 09:04:04 PM »

So I opened my mystery box. Here is a link to the unboxing ...

https://youtu.be/kvshoMIkwOo

Darth Xeno
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2020, 09:08:38 PM »

Soo, I just saw a 2x $75 MB unboxing and dude got one of them in the traditional brown wrap and the other came preassembled.

Ummmmmmmm.. What?! Haha

EccOMyth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2020, 09:09:59 PM »

This is the 4th Dark App v4 i have seen unboxed in the last week. One was my brother MB. This one has me a little confused. It must of come with eh Tri Green? Other wise it's not a $75 saber... But i do love the green on black, my brother got the same. His had a Black AV switch and Windows as his upgrades. You have to have something else beside the windows to make it a MB. otherwise they screwed up. But i'm worried the more i watch they are just pulling some GB sabers to fill in the MB shipments.

"Well, I assure you, I see more grey than dark or light. I'm just a stubborn old man, tired of the foolishness of others."
―Jolee Bindo, to Revan, in the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk

*Sentinel v4 LE Windowed Stunt w/Orange Blade
*Fulcrum AV Emerald v3 w/Sound
*Aeon V5 LE w/Premium Sound and SRD
*Initiate v4 ~2020 Winter Raffle 2nd Place Prize Upgraded to Diamond

Urban Bane
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2020, 09:41:48 PM »

This is the 4th Dark App v4 i have seen unboxed in the last week. One was my brother MB. This one has me a little confused. It must of come with eh Tri Green? Other wise it's not a $75 saber... But i do love the green on black, my brother got the same. His had a Black AV switch and Windows as his upgrades. You have to have something else beside the windows to make it a MB. otherwise they screwed up. But i'm worried the more i watch they are just pulling some GB sabers to fill in the MB shipments.

Could be the blade. Standard blade on an apprentice is 24” and the mb ships with 36”, a $10 upgrade. Add the $5 windows and it’s over $75. Well worth it to get my feet wet before plunging on a full saber.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: