Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Author Topic: December Mystery Boxes  (Read 14233 times)
Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2020, 09:49:12 PM »

Do MBs ever come with V2 initiates anymore? If they don't, then is very easy to get to $75 as the lowest cost above V2s is $65. Just add the $10 blade length upgrade and your at $75. Adding $5 for windows or and LE version is just icing after that. Though the AV switch would be my favorite. That's the main reason I'll eventually be getting a V5 because those come standard and only cost $5 more that V4 equivalents.

In fact, V5s really are a bargain IMO. A V4 with AV switch and windows costs $15-20 more than a V5 that has those standard.  I'd only ever be happy with a V4 as a MB pull.

-

EccOMyth
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2020, 09:58:00 PM »

Could be the blade. Standard blade on an apprentice is 24” and the mb ships with 36”, a $10 upgrade. Add the $5 windows and it’s over $75. We’ll worth it to get my feet wet before plunging on a full saber.

I have to be honest. If that's how they bumped up the price it's really silly. The improvements and value in a MB should be in the Hilt not a blade which you get to choose length of to start with. But then again they are goofy with them any ways. Charge more for a upgrade from 24" to 32" on the apprentice hilts, but no reduction on the normal hilts if you choose a 24"...not much logic to that.

"Well, I assure you, I see more grey than dark or light. I'm just a stubborn old man, tired of the foolishness of others."
―Jolee Bindo, to Revan, in the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk

*Sentinel v4 LE Windowed Stunt w/Orange Blade
*Fulcrum AV Emerald v3 w/Sound
*Aeon V5 LE w/Premium Sound and SRD
*Initiate v4 ~2020 Winter Raffle 2nd Place Prize Upgraded to Diamond

that.guy.again
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #137 on: January 25, 2020, 02:41:45 AM »

So far I'm on top by $160. My first was a mystery box around November, followed by two bought for gifts in early December and two bought on December 30th that were delivered today. The two from today were shipped assembled and wrapped in bubble wrap. It wasn't as much fun for sure but still a good time gambling on what's going to show up.

In order:
Dark Sentinel v4, Fire Orange, worth $75
Aeon v3, Arctic Blue, worth $80
Aeon v3, Fire Orange, AV switch, worth $90
Initiate v4, Guardian Blue, AV switch, worth $80 ($90 with 32" blade)
Dark Sentinel LE v4, Guardian Blue, AV switch, Lite sound, windows, worth $200

mriqu
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

No body, no crime

« Reply #138 on: January 26, 2020, 12:37:12 AM »

So far I'm on top by $160. My first was a mystery box around November, followed by two bought for gifts in early December and two bought on December 30th that were delivered today. The two from today were shipped assembled and wrapped in bubble wrap. It wasn't as much fun for sure but still a good time gambling on what's going to show up.

Well I ordered three sabers on the 24th and have yet to see them. Sad I've called once and sent three emails and no response on anything.

Darth Griff
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -4

And now we shall have peace....Lore Expert.

« Reply #139 on: January 26, 2020, 01:03:33 AM »

Well I ordered three sabers on the 24th and have yet to see them. Sad I've called once and sent three emails and no response on anything.
Yeah i havent bothered emailling them.

I figure theyre too busy making and getting work done.

May as well leave them to it.

Theres enough info here to figure that out.

Dark side point fiend....

LordEice
Force Sensitive

« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2020, 05:11:10 PM »

My wife and I just got the email that our 2x $75 Mystery Boxes were shipped this morning! We ordered them on January 8th at around 9-10pm or so.

Interestingly, I had a dream last night that we received our lightsabers, but I couldn't see the hilt or blade. So, I guess the force was with me because I sensed them "moving"!

Mystery Box 1: $75 - ETA 1/30
Mystery Box 2: $75 - ETA 1/30

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2020, 05:35:31 PM »

With any luck, mine should be shipped some time during the coming week. But I suppose that depends on supplies holding out Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Wraith249
Force Sensitive

« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2020, 12:44:02 AM »

I ordered 3 mystery boxes on 9 January, and just got a shipping confirmation earlier today showing delivery by the 30th.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: