Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Author Topic: December Mystery Boxes  (Read 14120 times)
haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2020, 02:44:47 AM »

Starting to wish I'd ordered mystery boxes instead of a saber staff. At least then I'd have my lightsabers. Stupid me wanted a matching pair to start off with.

You'll be happy you ordered what you wanted in the long run. Won't make THAT much difference.

Lover of the light side

superpetros
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2020, 07:13:55 AM »

Beautiful sabers! Congratulations.

Batteries are stored in the hilt. Just unscrew the pommel and let the batterypack fall out. If it doesn't come out thanks to gravity then lightly tap the side or bottom of the hilt with your hands to help it a bit.
Depending on your setup you then replace the batteries in the batterypack, or when it's Li-ion charge them and then plance them back. Unless you have a rechargeport then all you have to do is plug in the charger Wink

Thanks for your help.

Beautiful sabers!  The brightness factor can also be in relation to the batteries. Fresh batts will show brighter than ones that have been partially used.  Which is your favorite? Again, NICE pulls!

I would say that from an esthetic point of view i prefer the catalyst. You really have the feeling of the elegant weapon from a more civilized edge.
On the other hand the dark on with the red color feels very "dark side" plus it's quite massive from a weigth point of view, you can fell the rage when you hold it.
So for the moment i like them both equally.

Deza
Force Sensitive

« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2020, 08:13:50 AM »

Got the tracking info on 1/21 for my MB ordered on the 31st of dec! Sooooo excited can’t wait to get my first saber!

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2020, 12:24:16 PM »

Got the tracking info on 1/21 for my MB ordered on the 31st of dec! Sooooo excited can’t wait to get my first saber!

PICS! VIDEO! Puhlease?!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2020, 12:33:03 PM »

PICS! VIDEO! Puhlease?!

What Tazflyr said, pictures or it didn't happen

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2020, 02:20:48 PM »

With those that ordered on the 31st receiving shipment confirmation, that should about close out the month. This thread should be chuck full of pictures soon  Grin

My two boxes will be here Friday.

Lover of the light side

Keverett
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2020, 06:06:04 PM »

Was it a $75 or $200 MB?  I ask because I ordered 2 x 200 MB’s on 12/30 and still processing

Well, that’s like your opinion man.

83beast
Force Sensitive

« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2020, 09:17:29 PM »

My 75 mystery box from December came today.  I received a dark catalyst with red blade and premium sound. Very happy with this.

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2020, 09:25:03 PM »

Question: If I see dozens of Mystery Box orders that were placed after my non-MB order getting shipping notices and actually arriving, can I safely assume that my order is at least being made? Ya know since my order came first?

-

Urban Bane
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2020, 09:46:23 PM »

Question: If I see dozens of Mystery Box orders that were placed after my non-MB order getting shipping notices and actually arriving, can I safely assume that my order is at least being made? Ya know since my order came first?

-

I think it is safe to assume that yours is being attended to, but I imagine it is much easier to grab one and put it in a mystery box than it is to fabricate and construct a custom.

Deza
Force Sensitive

« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2020, 10:10:48 PM »

Definitely posting pics n vids, I ordered a $75 for my intro to saber life lol

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2020, 10:14:51 PM »

I think it is safe to assume that yours is being attended to, but I imagine it is much easier to grab one and put it in a mystery box than it is to fabricate and construct a custom.
Certainly understandable.  I'm just nervous because I will not be getting an shipping notice (wrong email on the invoice and I don't want to pester US to get it updated).  It brings a bit of anxiety/jealousy to people who ordered after me getting shipping confirmations. I get that MB are just a grab and ship option, but that doesn't mean they get to "skip the line" in being processed.
I'm glad so many are getting their orders, but tomorrow is my 4 week mark, so my excitement is gradually turning to anxiety.

-

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2020, 11:38:54 PM »

Certainly understandable.  I'm just nervous because I will not be getting an shipping notice (wrong email on the invoice and I don't want to pester US to get it updated).  It brings a bit of anxiety/jealousy to people who ordered after me getting shipping confirmations. I get that MB are just a grab and ship option, but that doesn't mean they get to "skip the line" in being processed.
I'm glad so many are getting their orders, but tomorrow is my 4 week mark, so my excitement is gradually turning to anxiety.

-

Here’s something you aren’t going to want to hear, but I feel that it’s worth telling you, anyway... that wait time they put on the website is a best-guess estimate, not an iron-clad guarantee, so it might actually be a little longer than four weeks.  You don’t want that to happen; I don’t want that to happen, and I’m pretty sure UltraSabers doesn’t want that to happen... but it could. 

If it does, then I hope you will keep trying to be patient, and keep any follow-up emails as polite as your posts have been.  These folks at US have been slammed for months now, working ridiculous hours, trying to fulfill all the orders that have been placed, and I’d bet everyone’s starting to wear pretty thin over there.

A lesson it has taken me a LONG time to learn is that NOBODY benefits from me being rude to the customers service rep if I’m having a problem, no matter how legitimate my problem might be, or how completely THEIR fault the problem might be.  That person is in a position to help me, if I will let them.  Also, if they put forth only a minimum amount of effort in helping me, my problem can get lost in the shuffle, or can even be made worse.  It is always in my interest to treat that person with respect, and to be very careful to not lose my temper; in all likelihood, this person had nothing to do with causing my problem, and they just might know exactly how to make it better. 

I’m sorry if I’m preaching to the choir; based on the generally positive tone of your posts even when you’re expressing your anticipation/impatience/eagerness, it’s entirely possible that I am.  Hopefully, someone will read this post of mine who can and will benefit from it.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2020, 11:39:01 PM »

My 75 mystery box from December came today.  I received a dark catalyst with red blade and premium sound. Very happy with this.

PICS! VIDEOS! We NEED fresh entertainment!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2020, 11:41:56 PM »

PICS! VIDEOS! We NEED fresh entertainment!

Right! all I see is a wall of text  Cheesy

Lover of the light side

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: