Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Another greeting from Yooperland U.S.A.!  (Read 3172 times)
Chadxxx
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2020, 05:16:23 AM »

Like we have said many times in many different threads, no.  We wish we could give you a correct answer, but we really don’t know; we can only advise you to be as patient as possible, and to trust that your saber (or sabers) WILL be shipped as soon as UltraSabers can make it happen.  We really wish we could say something more definitive than that, but anything we told you would be nothing better than a guess. 

Sorry, but that’s the best I’ve got. 
No probs, thanks!

Chadxxx
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2020, 05:17:01 AM »

You are two days behind me in order time, so hopefully they'll ship close to each other time-wise. I'll let you know when my orders have shipped, and that should be within a couple days or yours being ready.
Awesome! Thanks!!!

Chadxxx
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2020, 12:20:24 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Thanks!

Chadxxx
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2020, 01:27:23 PM »

You'll have to tell me when you get your saber. Maybe we'll have to meet up somewhere halfway just for a photo just to show them off.

EDIT: To clairfy, I don't live in the Keweenaw County. I'm in Houghton County. Just the peninsula. =D

Any luck on yours shipping yet? I ordered on the 27th and still processing....😭😭😭

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2020, 06:14:32 PM »

Any luck on yours shipping yet? I ordered on the 27th and still processing....😭😭😭

Not yet, but it's only been two and a half weeks so far. Still well within the estimates so we just gotta be patient. Trust me I'm in the same boat, I'm antsy as can be waiting. I've just slowed my posting here after having a question deleted and ignored. No point asking questions if people are going to give you a giant virtual middle finger for it. Still looking at things though.

Light side points when warranted

Chadxxx
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2020, 10:58:40 PM »

Welcome to the forum and goodluck waiting for your saber!
Thanks!

Chadxxx
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2020, 10:59:53 PM »

Not yet, but it's only been two and a half weeks so far. Still well within the estimates so we just gotta be patient. Trust me I'm in the same boat, I'm antsy as can be waiting. I've just slowed my posting here after having a question deleted and ignored. No point asking questions if people are going to give you a giant virtual middle finger for it. Still looking at things though.
Makes sense. Good luck!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2020, 01:54:14 AM »

This thread has been locked down for further review

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print