Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: 2020 Winter Raffle Extravaganza begins NOW! We're giving away 105 FREE Sabers!  (Read 46057 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2020, 01:29:27 AM »

I wanted to make a 2nd entry into the raffle. I've got $$, but not enough to get my sabers back (the way I wanted them). I still have one raffle entry, so I guess I'll only be winning one diamond prize.  Maybe I can pick one of  my sabers up in a private sale. So close  to finishing my current wishlist. Anyway, we are just a week away from the end of the Winter Raffle. The winners list  is usually posted the day after the raffle ends (within 24hrs) for those new to the raffle. There's still time to get in on the fun for those of you who are on the fence. Best of luck to all who entered.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Darth Griff
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -4

And now we shall have peace....Lore Expert.

« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2020, 10:39:13 AM »

Im not sure what im more excited about, getting my order, or the possibility of a double up, two sabres for the price of one baby!....drooool. Tshirt would be a tidy bonus to rock around town.

Dark side point fiend....

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #107 on: January 24, 2020, 12:00:34 PM »

The debate continues, I have narrowed it down to three sabers if I get in this one. Guardian, Fallen or consular.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2020, 12:05:24 PM »

The debate continues, I have narrowed it down to three sabers if I get in this one. Guardian, Fallen or consular.

Fallen Combat Ready. Hands down...it is TRULY one of the best looking sabers I've seen.

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2020, 04:33:57 PM »

FALLEN,  gotta be the Fallen. I have a Guardian, it's a great saber, BUT the Fallen is definitely what you want 1st.

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -18

« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2020, 06:36:00 PM »

Fallen Combat Ready. Hands down...it is TRULY one of the best looking sabers I've seen.

I can attest. I love the fallen, and the grip when connected to another saber is incredible, it helps you keep your balance

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2020, 01:51:04 AM »

HELP ME FORUM!! I've got some cash. I am already in the Winter Raffle! I am trying NOT to order a 2nd entry. BUT....i could grab a Scorpion or maybe even a Graflex.  Yes I will eventually have them,  and I do have a Crimson Fallen on the way. (i may have won my Renegade LE or one of the sabers I mentioned). And the part that is killing me is that the wife already okayed it. I know a Leia saber is coming.... someone stop me!!!!

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2020, 02:11:37 AM »

Your wife already okayed it.  The logical thing is to order one of those two.  It will make the wife happy which is always a good thing. 

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2020, 02:35:31 AM »

HELP ME FORUM!! I've got some cash. I am already in the Winter Raffle! I am trying NOT to order a 2nd entry. BUT....i could grab a Scorpion or maybe even a Graflex.  Yes I will eventually have them,  and I do have a Crimson Fallen on the way. (i may have won my Renegade LE or one of the sabers I mentioned). And the part that is killing me is that the wife already okayed it. I know a Leia saber is coming.... someone stop me!!!!

I haven't looked but any chance US offers gift cards? Cash has a way (in my life) of flying out the window on things I don't really want but if I put that money on gift cards...then I'm assured of getting what I want (Leia saber) as soon as it becomes available?

I'm tired and rambling tonight. Did this make sense, Malik?

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2020, 02:54:38 AM »

Tazflyr, it does make sense.  However, US doesn't do gift cards. (dang it) Maestro Jones, you seem to be a very wise man. She (wifey) has okayed it. Clearly, she WANTS ME TO ORDER ANOTHER SABER. Heck, she would probably be offended, saddened, emotionally scarred,  if I don't order the saber. You're saying, that if I truly love her, I'll do it for her. I'll order the saber. I see. Thank you for your guidance.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2020, 03:00:58 AM »

You're welcome.  I'm here to enable help.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #116 on: January 26, 2020, 04:39:09 AM »

HELP ME FORUM!! I've got some cash. I am already in the Winter Raffle! I am trying NOT to order a 2nd entry. BUT....i could grab a Scorpion or maybe even a Graflex.  Yes I will eventually have them,  and I do have a Crimson Fallen on the way. (i may have won my Renegade LE or one of the sabers I mentioned). And the part that is killing me is that the wife already okayed it. I know a Leia saber is coming.... someone stop me!!!!

Goood, Goood your inner conflict, I can feel it, use it... Complete your journey to the dark side and take your place beside me....  ( you read this in our beloved Emperor's voice, didn't you)

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #117 on: January 26, 2020, 05:26:24 AM »

maybe.

perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #118 on: January 26, 2020, 07:01:09 AM »

I have a Fulcrum and it's a beast of a saber

Here's a picture of it next to a Dark Initiate V4, keep in mind that the Initiate are one of the smaller sabers

Thanks you guys! I ordered the Lost Grey! Diamond controller and non illuminated AV switch. Can’t wait for it to arrive! I guess it will take a while because of the crazy amounts of people ordering sabers.... 😂😂😂

“I know...”

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2020, 07:33:46 AM »

Perkypatx, you have a great saber coming to you.  It's very nice, fits very comfortably in your hands, light weight, easy to wield. Excellent choice my friend. And of course, we are going to need to see pictures.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: