Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: 2020 Winter Raffle Extravaganza begins NOW! We're giving away 105 FREE Sabers!  (Read 46109 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2020, 05:17:02 PM »

Let me tell you all something, you already all know.

I tried everyone, I really did. I walked away from lightsabers and the Forum for 6 to 7 months and damn...

Then a couple days ago, I woke up and had that "freaking" (not the word I wanted to use) feeling again. This hobby is so addicting. lol. I only bought one saber in 2019. We are 3 days into 2020 and the bug hit me hard.

If I enter the raffle, my first since 2018, I know what I want to get.

Diamond Domincide. I could easily customize that saber....

Someone send help. My girlfriend might actually kill me...

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2020, 06:43:48 PM »

Welcome back to the fold Batmike. Your Dominicide is calling. (slightly evil chuckle). I can help you with your problem. To many sabers...girlfriend threatening (thunder clouds forming over her head). I volunteer to relieve you of your Renegade LE and a Scorpion. In the interest of peace.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2020, 10:27:14 PM »

Welcome back to the fold Batmike. Your Dominicide is calling. (slightly evil chuckle). I can help you with your problem. To many sabers...girlfriend threatening (thunder clouds forming over her head). I volunteer to relieve you of your Renegade LE and a Scorpion. In the interest of peace.

If I could sell you my Renegade LE without violating Forum policy, I would. I bought it for a cosplay idea that didn't pan out. lol. Blazing Red in stunt configuation.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2020, 06:59:26 AM »

Maybe its time to get a Fallen or Dark Graflex.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2020, 11:54:35 AM »

Really wish I could do at least one raffle x.x I'd probably finally enter with either a Bane or Monarch saber with sound

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Saberdestroyer20
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2020, 05:27:10 PM »

I'm in the raffle! Just placed my highly anticipated and long waited first ever order on am ultra saber! The fallen, Sentinel yellow blade! I can not wait to see it!

comahan
Force Sensitive

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2020, 05:30:36 PM »

This will be my first raffle, with two tickets after ordering my first two sabers. After a lot of research I settled on Ultrasabers as the place to get me what I want, and i'm really excited for my orders!

I grabbed a Fallen with Consular Green, and a Butcher with Violet Amethyst. Can't wait to get them.

Skywalker1359
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2020, 06:12:02 PM »

It's time to kick off 2020 Ultrasabers Style! 
By giving away 105 FREE custom Lightsabers! 
Guys and gals it's time for the Winter Raffle Extravaganza! 

2019 Closed with an absolute bang, but that doesn't mean it's time to slow things down..! In fact we're going to be turning things up in 2020!  Raffles are one of our favorite events and as usual we are giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded lightsabers, so get ready- This time we are giving away ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE sabers (Yes you read that right- 105 sabers!!!) AND by popular demand, to make things even sweeter we are also giving you 10% off EVERY SABER across the arsenal!

But if that wasn’t sweet enough already, how about Free Shipping, Free Initiate Sabers, Free Mystery Boxes, free T-Shirts, and free Blade Plugs with your order?!  The Winter Raffle begins NOW and ends January 31st, 2020!  Do NOT miss out on all these great promotions and your chance to win one of 105 prizes!

Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I’m sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!

Winter Raffle Rules
1. To enter this raffle you simply need to make a purchase of $250 or more between January 2nd, 2020 and January 31th, 2020.
2. When you make the purchase you must enter the coupon code "WINTERRAFFLE" at checkout, and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code!
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your orderThis is mandatory for raffle consideration..
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 105 prizesYes- seriously.  We're Giving. Away. ONE-HUNDRED-FIVE FREE SABERS!!! Only one Raffle ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Raffle Prizes
Diamond Prize [two winners]: Any single Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound equipped with the Diamond Controller

Emerald Prize [two winners]: Any single Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Driver

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any single single color Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash

First Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [twelve winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twenty winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [fifty seven winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Additional Perks
  • 10% off ALL SABERS.  Enter the coupon code "10ALLSABERS" Excludes Mystery Box Sabers
  • Free Shipping for Orders $250 or more.  Contiguous United States Only.
  • Free Random Blade Plug for Orders $350 or more.  Enter the coupon code "350Plug"
  • Free Random T-Shirt for Orders $450 or more.  Enter the coupon code "450Shirt"
  • Free Initiate Saber for Orders $650 or more.  Enter the coupon code"FreeInitiate"
  • Free Mystery Box Saber for Orders $1000 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox"

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on February 1st, 2020 and also via email.

FREE SABER DETAILS
We are giving a free Initiate saber with every order over $650.  Just place an order over $650 and enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeInitiate" if your order is over $650.  This SWEET deal in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Initiate per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Initiates. (Free Initiates are grab bag style random version and finish hilts with electronics installed and 24" Initiate blade attached)

We are giving a free Mystery Box saber with every order over $1000.  Just place an order over $1000 and enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeMysteryBox" if your order is over $1000.  This AMAZING deal is in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Mystery Box Saber per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Mystery Boxes. (Free Mystery Boxes are of the $75 and $200 variety selected at random, with the majority obviously being from the $75 selections, with electronics installed and 36" Full Size blade included).  Check out the dozens and dozens of threads on the forums for ideas of what you could possible get in your Free Mystery Box.

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket and will ship with your order once the raffle ends.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

This sale cannot be retroactively applied for any reason whatsoever.

Sale ends 1/31/2020

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes, and you know we're not holding back!  Diamond Sabers! Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  We’re not holding back with prizes either!  You might receive UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW FALLEN!!! NEW DOMINICIDE!!!  NEW v5S!!!  NEW BUTCHER!!! NEW SAVIOR!!! NEW DORINIANS!!!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  Ask any of our raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail! Don’t miss out!
Well, I guess I will be buying another light saber, can't pass up on this deal. I see an addiction coming on

Skywalker1359
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2020, 08:12:24 PM »

I'm in the raffle! Just placed my highly anticipated and long waited first ever order on am ultra saber! The fallen, Sentinel yellow blade! I can not wait to see it!
Awesome, I just placed my order for my first lightsaber, the Dark Initiate LE V5 and I am buying the Emperor's Hand next week. I guess the force is directing me to a serious addiction

secnerret
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2020, 01:54:21 AM »

Can you enter without making a purchase? (I thought it was an illegal lottery if you require a purchase to enter… And I ordered two sabers in December that are still "processing.")

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2020, 02:04:54 AM »

Can you enter without making a purchase? (I thought it was an illegal lottery if you require a purchase to enter… And I ordered two sabers in December that are still "processing.")

ironically, this issue just came up in another thread.   You can read the response from Ultra, our fearless leader, here:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=43425.0;topicseen

The short answer, though, is no, you must make a purchase to be eligible for the give-away.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Wamp Rat
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2020, 05:46:44 AM »

I knew I felt a disturbance! It was like a billion voices cried out, "Return your new camera gear and forget about the scrap metal Savi sabers at Galaxy's Edge!". This is obviously "The Way". But the question now is, which one?

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2020, 06:41:57 AM »

The eternal question...which saber shall I choose next?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Great Saberman
Force Sensitive

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2020, 04:33:30 PM »

Hi I'm new to this site but I've been a big fan of star wars for some time and want to buy these amazing sabers. I have 3 mystery boxes right now in my cart and I seen the amazing opportunity to win 1 of 105 prizes, I seen in the notes I must add my forum name to my purchase order in the comments but I cannot find a field to put my username from the forums in anywhere including right before about to purchase. Before purchasing I'd like to verify if I'm doing everything correct. I have the coupon code aka raffle ticket code put in since my order totals just over $250, please assist me and I'll be ever thankful, thank you

There's always a bigger fish

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2020, 04:40:15 PM »

You just enter it in the order notes field as:

"Forum name - firehand10k"

for example. That's all it takes.

Not sure why I'm helping the competition though.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff