Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Just got 2 of my Emperors Hand sabers today but.....  (Read 1922 times)
trudivin3
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 03, 2020, 04:31:51 AM »

....one of them is suppose to have sound and the other one none and I can see the difference when I open up where the battery is. One has a sound speaker and the other one doesnt.

The problem is that the one that actually has a speaker plays a sound but only can be heard when I put my ear right on the speaker at the bottom of the pommel. Is there a way I can make it louder or did it come broken? I can';t even hear the humming. I can hear like very tiny sounds when I turn on the lightsaber but thats as high as it can get. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to send it back to have them fix it? So sad right now Sad

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 07:01:01 AM »

E-mail them and see what they say. It sounds like something wrong with it to me.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 10:50:25 PM »

Which sound card did you get? If it's Obsidian LITE, then yes, there's an issue. If it's Obsidian v3 or v4 then it's possible it was shipped with the volume turned down. Unlikely, as they usually ship at full volume, but still possible if it was being QA tested and someone forgot to turn the volume back up (which given the number of orders they've had to process wouldn't surprise me).

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 01:44:34 AM »

Silly question I'm sure, but when you put the pommels back on, did you make sure they went back on the right sabers? Most sabers with sound have vents for the sound to get through.

Light side points when warranted

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 10:08:40 PM »

Silly question I'm sure, but when you put the pommels back on, did you make sure they went back on the right sabers? Most sabers with sound have vents for the sound to get through.

The standard Emperor's Hand pommels are all vented. Unless he specifically ordered a pommel from one of the lower priced sabers he only has vented pommels for them.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 02:20:03 AM »

The standard Emperor's Hand pommels are all vented. Unless he specifically ordered a pommel from one of the lower priced sabers he only has vented pommels for them.

I had to ask. I don't know the ins and outs of all of the sabers, but I know some pommels don't let the noise through very well.

Light side points when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: