Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: PROPHECY WITH A TOUCH OF CHOSEN ONE  (Read 787 times)
darthblucifer
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 03, 2020, 08:22:33 PM »

Hello everyone!
 I just purchased my first lightsaber a few days ago and am already wondering about DIY customization. I'm curious to know if it's possible to purchase the black accent parts of the Chosen One (minus the longer black strips along the lower end of the hilt as I do not care for those as aren't very comfortable when wielding)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 09:10:35 PM »

All the parts available for individual purchase are listed on the UltraSabers site, under the “Lightsaber Parts” heading.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 05:23:10 PM »

Hi there,

I don't believe the only removable part of the Prophecy is the pommel. Unfortunately, the emitter from the chosen one cannot be used on the Prophecy.

I have seen people use paints to give the prophecy some black detailing (on the emitter and the grooves on the grip).

Hope my answer helps!

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 02:46:39 AM »

GregG124 is correct.
The only removable parts of a Prophecy are the pommel and thumbscrews, and the thumbscrews act as the retention screws for the blade

Paint is your best friend here, followed by decorative tapes and/or wraps for further customizing

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: