Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Can you build a saberstaff that runs on a single soundboard?  (Read 2560 times)
Yoma
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2020, 10:21:51 AM »

I'm hoping the free blade plug will be a nice one (but have gotten two generic ones with my order)… figure I might be able to swap either the emitter from the Dark Apprentice LEv5 or whatever I get from the freeinitiate or mysterybox, so the saber still glows....

will probably eventually try to figure out how to rewire the diamond card to support the second blade separately from the main.

Dark Apprentice v5's don't have MHS comptabile emitters though (unless you meant the pommel, then i'm sorry for the misunderstanding). Depending on the MB saber that you get, it might be possible if that emitter is MHS compatible.

From my experience, would suggest just blade-plugging the side that you aren't using, as suggested earlier! It still looks really nice even with only one blade in.

dark side points, if any
Dominicide BR Obs V4
Aeon LE v4 GB Obs V3 (MB)
Standard Issue BR (MB)
Dark Apprentice V4 CG (MB)

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2020, 10:56:50 AM »

Dark Apprentice v5's don't have MHS comptabile emitters though

doh!  you're right, emitter isn't mhs on the Dark Apprentice... will have to hope the MB provides one Cheesy  (otherwise, will have to be careful of the claw-pommel)

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: