Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Launcher - Diamond - Sliders  (Read 1195 times)
MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« on: January 06, 2020, 11:15:21 PM »

I have been trying to adjust the sensitivity for impact/spin/and stab on my Diamond Graflex CE for a while now, and it seems that regardless of which way I change the sliders, it doesn't seem to make a lot of difference. So I just want to verify that I'm doing this right. The higher the number on these settings means the higher the tolerance and less sensitive it will be, right? Thanks in advance for the help.

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 11:48:32 PM »

I was under the impression it was the opposite.

The lower the number, the lower the sensitivity.  If I put stab to the highest number it goes off every time I move my saber. If I put it on the lowest number it goes off only if I stab.
 I wish I could make it less sensitive! Especially for stab and spin.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 12:11:28 AM »

I was under the impression it was the opposite.

The lower the number, the lower the sensitivity.  If I put stab to the highest number it goes off every time I move my saber. If I put it on the lowest number it goes off only if I stab.
 I wish I could make it less sensitive! Especially for stab and spin.
This is correct.  Higher means more sensitive, lower means less sensitive.  It's just like the color sliders.  The higher the number, the more that color is present, the lower the number the less that color is present.  I've had issues adjusting the impact/spin/stab/swing/etc. setting on my Diamonds.  I think it was an issue with saving it to the board.  Eventually, I got it right but I don't know if I did something different or if it just decided to cooperate.  Sometimes I swear my Diamonds have a mind of their own when trying to change settings. 

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 09:18:48 PM »

Thanks.

I'll get them cranked back down to the other end. Last time I went in that direction, it didn't seem to work. But I'll try it again. I'll also play with one of the other Diamond Sabers we have, it could be just this one. Which would be a disappointment cause it's 2 years old and I think that's out of warranty.

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers