Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Best settings for Diamond Controller.  (Read 560 times)
bryn85
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 07, 2020, 02:28:55 AM »

Hi All,

My first post and I’m new to lightsabers.
My question may have been answered in the past so bear with me if it has lol.
I’m overwhelmed by the options on the launcher app to customise the Sabers abilities.
I’m just wondering what the best settings to have on it for realism are, such as swing sensitivity, clash sensitivity etc.

Thanks

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 03:49:18 PM »

Hi All,

My first post and I’m new to lightsabers.
My question may have been answered in the past so bear with me if it has lol.
I’m overwhelmed by the options on the launcher app to customise the Sabers abilities.
I’m just wondering what the best settings to have on it for realism are, such as swing sensitivity, clash sensitivity etc.

Thanks

These actually vary, based on the balance of the hilt and blade in question, along with the individual user’s preferences.  My best advices is to take notes, make adjustments, and re-test.  Basically, PLAY WITH THINGS, but take notes as you go, so you can remember what you like better.  You aren’t going to “break” anything by altering the settings, and if you save the original configuration, you’re not going to lose anything, either. 

DO remember to save early, save often, and save with meaningful filenames.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: