Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New member, Greetings from Southern New Jersey  (Read 1048 times)
Darth_Skystalker
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« on: January 07, 2020, 11:42:07 PM »

Hello all! My name is Jay I hail from New Jersey and just wanted to pop in and make a little noise and send greetings.
I hope everyone had a great happy and safe holiday and New Years!
May the force be with you all, always

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 11:45:45 PM »

Welcome!  Do you currently own any UltraSabers?  Do you have any on order?  Have you figured out what your A-number-one really-gotta-have-it saber is yet?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 03:43:33 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 05:25:25 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 12:10:39 PM »

Hey there, Jay. Welcome to the forum, what saber do you own or what are you looking to own?

Darth_Skystalker
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2020, 04:12:22 PM »

I do not own any sabers at the moment, the selection is mind boggling. lol. honestly I'm looking to either build or customize one for myself and one for my 9YR old daughter. We're both big star wars fanatics. I REALLY dig the Fulcrum but I am still sorting out all the saber goodness UxS offers.

PopaJedi
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 08:21:57 PM »

Welcome aboard.

I'm new here myself and just ordered the 200$ mystery box to guarantee sound. I haven't gotten it yet but I know they are backed up a bit at the moment. I just started reading Thrawn again to pass the time Smiley

On a side note 30 some years ago I lived in Cape May NJ for about a year working at Lund's Seafood in the packing plant and out on the docks. It was an interesting year as the area is much different from where I was from.

After this one my next one will be for my 7 year old granddaughter. Maybe someday one of my great great grandchildren will have this first saber of mine hanging on their wall.  Grin

PopaJedi

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2020, 11:26:33 PM »

Maybe someday one of my great great grandchildren will have this first saber of mine hanging on their wall.  Grin

PopaJedi

One can only hope that they will be joyfully wielding it in many a (mock) battle in between stints as a wall decoration.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: