Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Nasty Sound Font Suggestions.  (Read 1630 times)
Rhodes65
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 08, 2020, 11:14:46 AM »

Hi everyone first post! Cheesy

I'm really keen on the dark side esc sound fonts and i love the darkstar from the obsidian board (first sabre). What i'm looking for however is something even darker, more electric but still sounding 'dirty'? I have had a play around with the UltraSabersLauncher and am comfortable with it enough to use. I have a Diamond on the way so i'm really keen for suggestions on Sound Fonts.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 12:05:17 PM by Infinit01 » Logged

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 05:11:43 AM »

It’s not an electric sounding font, but I’ll shamelessly promote and suggest “Son of Darkness” to you. It’s a Kylo Ren-inspired unstable font, and I made it to be especially nasty. Nasty, unstable, unpredictable and dark was the overall vision behind its production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Darth Griff
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -4

And now we shall have peace....Lore Expert.

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 09:21:21 AM »

It’s not an electric sounding font, but I’ll shamelessly promote and suggest “Son of Darkness” to you. It’s a Kylo Ren-inspired unstable font, and I made it to be especially nasty. Nasty, unstable, unpredictable and dark was the overall vision behind its production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Link to said font?

Dark side point fiend....

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 03:13:07 PM »

It's just a couple topics below in this very section of the forum:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40063.0

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Darth Griff
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -4

And now we shall have peace....Lore Expert.

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 02:26:06 AM »

It's just a couple topics below in this very section of the forum:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40063.0

Ta

Dark side point fiend....

OverlordKaze
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2020, 02:16:54 AM »

Does anyone know of the Dark Tron sabefonts? i checked here in the old forums but the links are dead

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: