Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Is it possible to change the color of the AV Switch using diamond?  (Read 1484 times)
Oathkeeper
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 08, 2020, 05:17:04 PM »

Hello,

I was curious if it is possible to change the color of an AV switch on a Diamond Saber I recently acquired. I'm super new to diamonds, as this is my first one, and am curious if it's possible to change the color in the diamond settings.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 05:19:14 PM »

No, you'd need a multi-colour AV switch. All AV switches from Ultrasabers are single-colour, so changing the colour is not possible unless you replace the switch.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Oathkeeper
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 05:42:51 PM »

No, you'd need a multi-colour AV switch. All AV switches from Ultrasabers are single-colour, so changing the colour is not possible unless you replace the switch.
Gotcha, thanks for the response! I was curious as I knew they weren't multi-color but am blown away by what the diamond saber can do. I had my doubts, but it's good to know I won't be wasting time trying to figure it out now!

Once I figure out the points system, I'll give ya a point! Cheesy

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 06:09:38 PM »

Yes, Diamond can do a lot...but not everything Cheesy

Points are easy - Force Alignment shows you the overall tendency (Light Side positive, Dark Side negative). Light Side points add points, Dark Side points deduct points Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 02:45:51 AM »

Normal AV switch has 2 connections, an Illuminated AV switch has 4, an color changeable RGB illuminated AV switch (not sold by UltraSabers) has 6 connections. TCSS sells a 4 connection RGB AV switch, but the colors switch between the 3 colors at a set rate of time.

The way the illuminated AV switch works with the UltraSabers Diamond controller is that it's connected to one of the accent channels and is usually the accent channel for battery status, so it starts pulsing when the battery is low. I'm not sure the UltraSabers Diamond could support the use of an RGB AV switch but it would most  assuredly void the warranty on the lightsaber if you tried to use one.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: