Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: U.S. East Coast  (Read 1083 times)
LordEice
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 09, 2020, 04:38:56 PM »

Greetings!

My wife and I just bought our first sabers last night - 2x $75 mystery boxes! After going back and forth for a while we decided we liked the idea of a little mystery and aren’t too concerned with or without sound for the time being, so we’re anticipating the lowest end so that anything extra is just icing on the cake.

I go by Lord Eice and she goes by Lady Kyre - names and characters we created 15 and 3 years ago, respectively. I’m a Star Wars fan (movies, clone wars, Kotor 1/2), but she’s more a fan of things I like rather than a fan to SW specifically. We both also practiced martial arts some years ago and received our black belts. I have a little bit of experience with weapons - I have a steel katana, a steel ninjato, a steel tanto, a wood training katana, and a wood spear. Neither of us belong to any clubs - we just like having fun and practicing on our own. Our family collectively is know as the sUnit.

We’re planning to get back into martial arts for fun and physical activity. We plan on learning the blade forms and sparring with each other, so we got heavy grade blades. I will not be doing the Yoda flips.

We’re also planning on developing our characters’ stories more as well. Both have been developed between real life, fantasy, video games, and Star Wars. They both lean heavily to the light side, but both also dipped into the dark side of the force as well for varying reasons.

Our mystery boxes will help determine where the stories go from here!

May the force be with y’all!

Mystery Box 1: $75 - ETA 1/30
Mystery Box 2: $75 - ETA 1/30

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 04:43:18 PM »

Welcome to both of you!

When you receive your Mystery Box shipment, please share pictures and maybe a video or two; we like seeing other folks’ enjoyment of our shared hobby.

I will not be doing the Yoda flips.

Probably a good call...   LOL

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 05:21:59 PM »

Welcome to the forum, do post pictures when the mystery boxes arrive. I'm currently training in Taekwondo and Wing Chun myself

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 08:24:20 PM »

Hello and welcome. Looking forward to seeing your pictures,  maybe a video unboxing? You've both identified as Jedi...as do I. However, it would appear that we've all felt the need to dabble on the Dark Side...when necessary. Perhaps your stories might lead you to a Grey area of the Force. Just saying!😁

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 08:12:31 AM »

Welcome to the forum.

As mentioned by some other members, pictures of your new sabers are appreciated. And please don't forget to enjoy the unboxing and the first few spins and spars with you new lightsaber.

No Yoda flips? Any good reason why not?  Grin Grin Grin Wink

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 11:52:05 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

LordEice
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2020, 01:59:33 PM »

Welcome to the forum.

As mentioned by some other members, pictures of your new sabers are appreciated. And please don't forget to enjoy the unboxing and the first few spins and spars with you new lightsaber.

No Yoda flips? Any good reason why not?  Grin Grin Grin Wink

We are extremely anxious and eager! It’s only been about five days since we placed the order for our two mystery boxes, but still shows processing.

For the Yoda flips ... well ... I don’t want to end up in America’s funniest home videos.

We will definitely have pictures though!

LordEice
Force Sensitive

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2020, 03:24:43 PM »

Welcome to the forum, do post pictures when the mystery boxes arrive. I'm currently training in Taekwondo and Wing Chun myself

Very nice! Both of us trained in martial arts and I was also trained in Hapkido at the same time. Do you add your martial arts to your approach to dueling? I know there are clubs and things with their own sets of rules. My wife and I practice together, so our only rule is no actually injuring each other.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: