Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter raffle order  (Read 12036 times)
Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -18

« on: January 09, 2020, 06:39:29 PM »

Made my winter raffle order today, 3 - $75 mystery boxes, all with heavy grade blades taking the order right to $255. Thought I'd start a thread for anyone to post their orders too, I'm interested in seeing what everyone else is getting.

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 07:56:43 PM »

I am .... considering options.  More to come.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 08:00:33 PM »

MTFBWY

Dilligaf919
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 08:06:14 PM »

Fallen le with a sentinel yellow blade, foc artic blue, yellow av switch, and lite sound on the 29th for me

-The Jedurai

KNOWLEDGE-initiate v4 with windows and av switch, Counselor green
Aeon V5, av switch, guardian blue
BALANCE- Spectre lite sound with windows, engraved hilt, black av switch with white light, TRI Adegan Silver
PASSION- dark apprentice v4 with windows and guarded switch, blazing red
Diamond bellicose

Is it a want, or a need?:Fallen LE Diamond, Archon 3.1 Diamond, The Malice Diamond

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 08:58:50 PM »

MTFBWY

I'm not too up to date on abbreviations here yet, lol. What's this mean?

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 09:06:24 PM »

I'm not too up to date on abbreviations here yet, lol. What's this mean?

May

The

Force

Be

With

You

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 09:10:19 PM »

Fallen le with a sentinel yellow blade, foc artic blue, yellow av switch, and lite sound on the 29th for me

Bc batteries are a pain, may I suggest that you consider spending $40 more? That gets you the premium sound and the li-lon buck puck and charger. IF you can afford it, that's the way to go in the long run. Only you can decide what's best for you, though. Happy sabering!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Dilligaf919
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 09:37:35 PM »

Bc batteries are a pain, may I suggest that you consider spending $40 more? That gets you the premium sound and the li-lon buck puck and charger. IF you can afford it, that's the way to go in the long run. Only you can decide what's best for you, though. Happy sabering!

Meh, I don’t mind and if I am getting the lith set up I wanna get the recharge port and thats just too much more money lol thank you for the suggestion though

-The Jedurai

BALANCE- Spectre lite sound with windows, engraved hilt, black av switch with white light, TRI Adegan Silver
Diamond bellicose

Is it a want, or a need?:Fallen LE Diamond, Archon 3.1 Diamond, The Malice Diamond

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2020, 10:37:10 PM »

I plan on making a late January entry and have narrowed it to the following:
Sentinel v5 LE in VA with Silver FoC
Dark Apprentice in Tri-Silver with color discs for the wife (no sound)

I've a few coupon codes for 10% off a single saber, which I believe are combinable with the 10% off All Sabers for the Raffle, as well as my Points given from my last order
If I am able to apply the all, I think it will get my order below $250 (which was the reason to add the second saber in the first place)
I'm going to throw in a few grab-bag blades to get it back up to $250 for the Free Shipping and Raffle entry

But here's a question for the group: Can I add the codes 1 at a time prior to checkout to see just how many blades I need to add? Or do I need to add a big buffer to make sure I don't dip below $250
Alternatively, is the Free Shipping/Raffle requirement of $250 BEFORE or AFTER discounts are applied (thereby making my previous question moot)

Thanx in advance

-

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2020, 10:42:09 PM »

I plan on making a late January entry and have narrowed it to the following:
Sentinel v5 LE in VA with Silver FoC
Dark Apprentice in Tri-Silver with color discs for the wife (no sound)

I've a few coupon codes for 10% off a single saber, which I believe are combinable with the 10% off All Sabers for the Raffle, as well as my Points given from my last order
If I am able to apply the all, I think it will get my order below $250 (which was the reason to add the second saber in the first place)
I'm going to throw in a few grab-bag blades to get it back up to $250 for the Free Shipping and Raffle entry

But here's a question for the group: Can I add the codes 1 at a time prior to checkout to see just how many blades I need to add? Or do I need to add a big buffer to make sure I don't dip below $250
Alternatively, is the Free Shipping/Raffle requirement of $250 BEFORE or AFTER discounts are applied (thereby making my previous question moot)

Thanx in advance

-

You'll enter all the coupons before purchase, so you'll get to see all of your deals and grand total before purchase, and also the raffle ticket will be entered like a coupon , just type in WINTERRAFFLE and put your forum name in the comments box

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2020, 10:43:08 PM »

May

The

Force

Be

With

You

Oh wow, I felt like I should have figured that out...
MTFBWY all as well !

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

Dilligaf919
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2020, 10:43:36 PM »

I would be surprised if they allow you to use the two 10 off codes together, the discount code I got for waiting was explicitly stated to not be combinable, just make sure you can use the two code together before you get your hopes up

-The Jedurai

Diamond bellicose

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2020, 11:02:46 PM »

I would be surprised if they allow you to use the two 10 off codes together, the discount code I got for waiting was explicitly stated to not be combinable, just make sure you can use the two code together before you get your hopes up
Ah, I'll have to check mine then. I was going off the Winter Raffle info that does say "-all coupon codes are combinable-".

If I can't use them it would stink since they expire within days of the Raffle, so would basically be useless I forego the 10AllSabers code

-

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2020, 11:23:01 PM »

Ah, I'll have to check mine then. I was going off the Winter Raffle info that does say "-all coupon codes are combinable-".

If I can't use them it would stink since they expire within days of the Raffle, so would basically be useless I forego the 10AllSabers code

-
The coupon codes you get with purchase explicitly say they are NOT combinable with any other coupons.  Go re-read your email to be sure, but I bet that’s what you’ll find.

The Winter Raffle’s policy about all coupon codes being combinable refers only to those coupon codes mentioned in the Winter Raffle itself.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2020, 11:42:12 PM »

Already have my combat version Fallen (black) w/Diamond controller on order for the Winter Raffle.

Planning in the next couple weeks to make another order IF the Initiate LE v3 come back in stock, one with VA LED, silver AV switch, with buckpuck in stunt config and another one with BVA LED, black AV switch, with buckpuck in stunt config. If they don't, then i'll probably settle with a Dark Prophecy v3 w/Diamond.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: