Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter raffle order  (Read 12030 times)
WanderingGray
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2020, 11:47:03 PM »

Pulled the trigger on a saber I have long admired, the Graflex CE. I wasn’t planning on making another purchase anytime soon but the chance to win one of 105 prizes was too good to pass up.

There is no peace without a passion to create; There is no passion without peace to guide
Knowledge fades without the strength to act; Power blinds without the serenity to see

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2020, 12:09:22 AM »

The coupon codes you get with purchase explicitly say they are NOT combinable with any other coupons.  Go re-read your email to be sure, but I bet that’s what you’ll find.

The Winter Raffle’s policy about all coupon codes being combinable refers only to those coupon codes mentioned in the Winter Raffle itself.
That's an EXTREME bummer. I can't find the email, but the codes in My Account just says "not valid on Mystery Box Sabers"
If I can't use these in January with my $250 order, then they are worthless

-

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2020, 12:35:38 AM »

That's and EXTREME bummer. I can't find the email, but the codes in MY Account just says "not valid on Mystery Box Sabers"
If I can't use these in January with my $250 order, then they are worthless

-

They’re for sharing with your friends.  But as Rule #9 states, they are not to be shared on this forum.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -18

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2020, 12:47:28 AM »

Pulled the trigger on a saber I have long admired, the Graflex CE. I wasn’t planning on making another 0purchase anytime soon but the chance to win one of 105 prizes was too good to pass up.

I did the same thing, saw the winter raffle and thought to myself 'well I guess I'll get those mystery box sabers I've been wanting'... Lol. It's a good marketing tactic for sure.

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

rocket29
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2020, 01:23:15 AM »

Pulled the trigger on a saber I have long admired, the Graflex CE. I wasn’t planning on making another purchase anytime soon but the chance to win one of 105 prizes was too good to pass up.

That's what I have my eye on as saber #2

WanderingGray
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2020, 01:43:13 AM »

I did the same thing, saw the winter raffle and thought to myself 'well I guess I'll get those mystery box sabers I've been wanting'... Lol. It's a good marketing tactic for sure.

It truly is. Between sales/raffles I’ve made 3 orders in about a month and a half. Safe to say their tactics are working.

There is no peace without a passion to create; There is no passion without peace to guide
Knowledge fades without the strength to act; Power blinds without the serenity to see

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -18

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2020, 02:34:04 AM »

It truly is. Between sales/raffles I’ve made 3 orders in about a month and a half. Safe to say their tactics are working.

Yes also same, I got my first saber in November... Needless to say with today being my 3rd order so far, saber addiction has set in. Also, none of my orders have been below $250

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

WanderingGray
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2020, 05:55:58 AM »

Yes also same, I got my first saber in November... Needless to say with today being my 3rd order so far, saber addiction has set in. Also, none of my orders have been below $250

Nearly identical situation here. My time between ordering is shrinking too. A slippery slope, this is.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2020, 12:06:46 PM »

I look forward to seeing everyone's entry sabers and MTFBWY with your entries!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2020, 12:32:27 PM »

Just ordered the Crimson Fallen with PO and AS FOC.  I also got a piece from TCSS to kinda mod it out a bit. Can't wait. Of course I'm hoping it keeps processing until February 1st!

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

WanderingGray
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2020, 02:01:44 PM »

Just ordered the Crimson Fallen with PO and AS FOC.  I also got a piece from TCSS to kinda mod it out a bit. Can't wait. Of course I'm hoping it keeps processing until February 1st!

That sounds like a wildly cool set up! I’m excited to see it.

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2020, 05:02:07 PM »

The wife wants Grand Master stunt in Banes Heart. I’m looking at Graflex CE in Sun Ryders Destiny. Not sure if I can spring the extra $ for sound or clash on clash.

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Darth Griff
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -4

And now we shall have peace....Lore Expert.

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2020, 11:31:34 PM »

The wife wants Grand Master stunt in Banes Heart. I’m looking at Graflex CE in Sun Ryders Destiny. Not sure if I can spring the extra $ for sound or clash on clash.
Wait.

Save your money until you can pay for sound.

You’ll find it worth the wait.

Dark side point fiend....

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2020, 04:29:13 AM »

darkferris, you're definitely going to want sound. Even lite sound will make the sabers SO much more awesome.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

SithReaper92
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2020, 05:19:06 AM »

I’m still waiting on my December orders to ship but I’m planning on ordering either my graflex or my chosen one I haven’t decided yet. Possibly my dark menace to get half of my staff saber. Or maybe all 3 lol haven’t decided yet I’m just trying to let them get caught back up with holiday and movie orders.

Owned Sabers:
Aeon LE v3 (CG)
Aeon v4 w/windows (AS)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: