Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter raffle order  (Read 11850 times)
Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2020, 01:17:32 PM »

darkferris, you're definitely going to want sound. Even lite sound will make the sabers SO much more awesome.

My 2c...got to agree here. I have no remorse leaving sound off the cheaper hilts but on the fancy/almost an emotional attachment ones--no way.  Just don't want to see you drop a ton of $$ on an awesome hilt and then constantly be thinking "WHY didn't I wait and get sound with this?" Ultimately of course it's your call and your wallet. lol   Let us know what ya decide though please?

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2020, 02:54:40 PM »

Yeah I don't even own an Ultrasaber yet (still in processing) and I gotta agree on sound.
In my opinion, if you are gonna skip the sound option, just get V2s. They can't get sound anyway.  If you want a bit more aesthetics, the V3s or V4s might be alright without.

But, and again this is just me, once you get to the V5s and higher it just doesn't make sense not to include sound.

-

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2020, 08:30:44 PM »

It may lower the amount of overall hilts you can purchase, but having sound on a premium hilt is where it makes the most sense, especially if you're going to cosplay or go to events. If it's the only hilt you're planning to get, even more so.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -18

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2020, 09:18:23 PM »

I'll add to this that you should also get premium sound at least if you are gonna get sound, it's not much more than the lite soundboard and there's an array of features that certainly make it worthwhile like changing the sound fonts. Happy buying!

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2020, 09:49:09 PM »

My 2c...got to agree here. I have no remorse leaving sound off the cheaper hilts but on the fancy/almost an emotional attachment ones--no way.  Just don't want to see you drop a ton of $$ on an awesome hilt and then constantly be thinking "WHY didn't I wait and get sound with this?" Ultimately of course it's your call and your wallet. lol   Let us know what ya decide though please?

Well I added basic sound to them. Sitting in the cart now....without sound the order was sub $400, now with basic sound and had to add light AV switch, sub $600.

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2020, 09:57:06 PM »

I know that's a lot of money. No question. And this is just my opinion, you WILL BE SO MUCH HAPPIER HAVING SOUND. It literally makes the saber come to life.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2020, 10:47:18 PM »

Well I added basic sound to them. Sitting in the cart now....without sound the order was sub $400, now with basic sound and had to add light AV switch, sub $600.

And how are you feeling about it? Stressed beyond belief or kind of relieved? Like Malik said, it IS a lot of money but I too honestly believe you will be much happier with a premium hilt with sound! Now, one last word of advice...don't set yourself up with this so that you don't have food/rent/etc money, ok?  If you have to, buy one this month and one next.  There are always 10% off coupons floating around and shipping really isn't too much.

Can't wait to see pics of them later on!

The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2020, 11:00:35 PM »

And how are you feeling about it? Stressed beyond belief or kind of relieved? Like Malik said, it IS a lot of money but I too honestly believe you will be much happier with a premium hilt with sound! Now, one last word of advice...don't set yourself up with this so that you don't have food/rent/etc money, ok?  If you have to, buy one this month and one next.  There are always 10% off coupons floating around and shipping really isn't too much.

Can't wait to see pics of them later on!

Now they premium sound, Illuminated AV switch...below 650 mark so I can’t get free initiate but oh well...oh no income flow is proper good now. I always have buyer remorse on things over 200.

Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2020, 11:26:24 PM »

If you're shooting for the 650 mark...buy a coupler and a new pommel? Or a grab bag saber?
(See how good I am at spending other people's money?! lol)

Then, when you see what free initiate you pull, you can purchase another one down the line and make yourself a staff!

The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2020, 11:40:46 PM »

Now they premium sound, Illuminated AV switch...below 650 mark so I can’t get free initiate but oh well...oh no income flow is proper good now. I always have buyer remorse on things over 200.

If you're not going to make it to the 650 mark anyway, break it into two orders to get two raffle entries.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2020, 12:23:05 AM »

If you're not going to make it to the 650 mark anyway, break it into two orders to get two raffle entries.
Yeah that’s prob best bet. Don’t really care about shirt haha

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -18

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2020, 02:33:45 AM »

High recommend on the quick release coupler, its a hell of a lot of fun wielding dual and double sabers

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

Darth Griff
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -4

And now we shall have peace....Lore Expert.

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2020, 03:36:10 AM »

I'll add to this that you should also get premium sound at least if you are gonna get sound, it's not much more than the lite soundboard and there's an array of features that certainly make it worthwhile like changing the sound fonts. Happy buying!
What else does ‘premium sound’ do?

I have it. But i though all i could do was change the sound ie: download another sound font x1.

Dark side point fiend....

GoodMoveNyc
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Just waiting on the mail-man

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2020, 04:28:18 AM »

I really want to place a bigger order than the one I placed on the 26 of december but I have not yet gotten those 2 mystery boxes yet so I just dont see myself placing another order yet. The day I get these mystery boxes I may put in larger order...  3x $75 dollar story boxes and one fallen light sound saber

Darth Griff
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -4

And now we shall have peace....Lore Expert.

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2020, 09:30:45 AM »

Why not get 1 $200 one?

You know youre going to get a great sabre in that on guaranteed....

Thats what i did.

Dark side point fiend....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: