• Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: hello  (Read 1318 times)
killerkang
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 09, 2020, 07:23:41 PM »

greetings from Italy
, I hope we can pass a lot of time here togheter, i hope I get soon a sound Dark Apprentice LE v

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 07:29:37 PM »

Wilkommen!

Be sure to post pictures of that Apprentice when you get it!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 07:30:59 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Kang. As mentioned, do post pictures when your saber arrives

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 08:18:27 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 08:07:39 AM »

Greetings and welcome to the forum.
Make yourself at home.

Just out of curiosity, the version number of your Apprentice fell away, is it a v3, v4 or v5?

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 11:52:45 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Old Republic
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2020, 03:00:02 PM »

I am from Maine.  Married and the proud father of an awesome 5 year old son.  I have loved Star Wars ever since opening night of A New Hope many years ago.  And like anyone else then I have wanted a light saber ever since.  Unfortunately as of yet I have not been able to afford one.  But I'm hoping I can convince my wife to let me get one of the 75 dollar mystery boxes.  I wouldn't even care if it had sound or not!!  Although I have had my eye on the Scorpion and the Crimson Hilts.  Anyways, I look forward to spending a lot of time in here.  And to share in as many adventures as possible.  I do have a question.  Is being 51(52 next month) too old to head down this path?

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2020, 03:26:14 PM »

I am from Maine.  Married and the proud father of an awesome 5 year old son.  I have loved Star Wars ever since opening night of A New Hope many years ago.  And like anyone else then I have wanted a light saber ever since.  Unfortunately as of yet I have not been able to afford one.  But I'm hoping I can convince my wife to let me get one of the 75 dollar mystery boxes.  I wouldn't even care if it had sound or not!!  Although I have had my eye on the Scorpion and the Crimson Hilts.  Anyways, I look forward to spending a lot of time in here.  And to share in as many adventures as possible.  I do have a question.  Is being 51(52 next month) too old to head down this path?

Its never too old to cultivate your interests  Smiley

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2020, 03:31:21 PM »

Your never to old. This discussion came up before and to be honest I think alot of people around here are (getting) gray. And I mean the hairs, not the whole light-/darkside-thingie  Grin

And of course, welcome to the forum!

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2020, 03:54:59 AM »

Is being 51(52 next month) too old to head down this path?

Nope, not at all!  You’re not the oldest (by age) member here, nor are you the newest (by sign-up date) member (and if you are the newest member, you won’t be for long).  You’ll fit right in with the rest of us who first saw Episode IV scrolling across that huge screen and wondered what happened to Episodes I — III, with stars in our eyes to match the ones on the screen.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Old Republic
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2020, 08:26:27 PM »

Thank you for the warm welcome, and for easing my mind about my new adventure.  I look forward to getting to know you all and discovering my inner Jedi.

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2020, 11:06:45 PM »

NEVAH! There's quite a few of us old far...err...distinguished folks...here! Don't be shy and be sure to let everyone know what you end up ordering & receiving!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: