Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Repairs process question  (Read 1049 times)
Kyrox
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 11, 2020, 04:14:23 AM »

Hey everyone !

So a quick question about the repairs process.

I sent my ultrasaber in for repair and it shows it got delivered on Monday. I was in communication with marlena and seemed everything was going smoothly. got the info and got it sent out with everything requested.

UPS shows delivered at the front desk and received by HARRIS.

So i guess my question is, Does ultrasabers send a verification of any sort that they are working on/received your saber or how does that work? because i've sent a couple emails just to verify they received it because to be frank i'm naturally nervous about sending anything of value in the mail for the simple fact stuff gets lost and my saber cost me over $500

i do know they are super busy but marlena (who has been very great) hasn't replied to me in over a week and i'm getting worried. They can take their time on getting to it, thats not the problem, i just want to know they indeed have it

any insight would greatly be appreciated

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 05:03:08 AM »

If it makes you feel any better, HARRIS is most likely Emory Harris. He's the "This is Emory from Ultrasabers" guy you see in all the new saber videos. You know, the guy that runs the entire company. So if he signed for your package, chances are very good that it got there.

I hate to say that all you can do is be patient, but it's pretty much the case. They were massively overwhelmed with holiday/movie orders, and while they got caught up somewhat, then they released the raffle sale, which in turn causes another deluge of both orders and Customer Service questions. (If you thought there were a lot of questions about the raffle here on the forums, there's hundreds more that go directly to US.) Since you've already been in direct contact with Marlena, I wouldn't worry. She won't forget about you, and I promise as she goes through her emails she'll respond to yours.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 12:01:19 PM »

^ Just that.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Kyrox
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 06:55:22 PM »

If it makes you feel any better, HARRIS is most likely Emory Harris. He's the "This is Emory from Ultrasabers" guy you see in all the new saber videos. You know, the guy that runs the entire company. So if he signed for your package, chances are very good that it got there.

I hate to say that all you can do is be patient, but it's pretty much the case. They were massively overwhelmed with holiday/movie orders, and while they got caught up somewhat, then they released the raffle sale, which in turn causes another deluge of both orders and Customer Service questions. (If you thought there were a lot of questions about the raffle here on the forums, there's hundreds more that go directly to US.) Since you've already been in direct contact with Marlena, I wouldn't worry. She won't forget about you, and I promise as she goes through her emails she'll respond to yours.

Thanks for the ease of mind.. like i said ive been nervous about the whole process being the first time ive done something like this (never had anything break under warranty lol ) and i havent heard anything yet. I dont need the lightsaber anytime soon but i'd hate to find out they never received it and some UPS guy got a new lightsaber lol

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2020, 04:53:58 PM »

Thanks for the ease of mind.. like i said ive been nervous about the whole process being the first time ive done something like this (never had anything break under warranty lol ) and i havent heard anything yet. I dont need the lightsaber anytime soon but i'd hate to find out they never received it and some UPS guy got a new lightsaber lol

I can appreciate the concern.  To help alleviate that, keep your delivery confirmation somewhere you can access it.  If you got an email, save it locally and print a copy (and then DON’T do what I do— keep track of the paper copy!).  If you got a link to the UPS web page that has the details, print the web page and keep the copy handy.

That will protect you as much as possible from the impact of your package not having reached UltraSabers. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2020, 08:20:29 PM »

I can appreciate the concern.  To help alleviate that, keep your delivery confirmation somewhere you can access it.  If you got an email, save it locally and print a copy (and then DON’T do what I do— keep track of the paper copy!).  If you got a link to the UPS web page that has the details, print the web page and keep the copy handy.

That will protect you as much as possible from the impact of your package not having reached UltraSabers. 

Put things in a "safe place" only to find them years later, you say? lol

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2020, 11:44:19 PM »

I think it's safe to say that if Emory signed for his package, it reached US.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2020, 01:52:56 PM »

Agreed

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2020, 12:38:22 AM »

Put things in a "safe place" only to find them years later, you say? lol

Why yes, as a matter of fact... and for some items, it apparently has not been ENOUGH years later yet.

Point for recognizing the symptoms.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 12:39:44 AM »

Agreed

And I also agree, but my advice was given as a generality.

Kyrox
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 06:06:34 PM »

*update*

i still havent heard anything so i decided to just look deeping into my ultrasabers account just to see what i can see. Turns out under the original order it showed they sent it out on the 8th lol never arrived at my apartment (because USPS is trash here in houston) and it was at the post office.

thank you everyone for the ease of mind !

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2020, 11:43:59 PM »

*update*

i still havent heard anything so i decided to just look deeping into my ultrasabers account just to see what i can see. Turns out under the original order it showed they sent it out on the 8th lol never arrived at my apartment (because USPS is trash here in houston) and it was at the post office.

thank you everyone for the ease of mind !

Congrats! 

Now it’s time for the request you knew was coming...  WE WANT PICTURES!!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: