Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Noob question  (Read 661 times)
Xap Noiro
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 13, 2020, 11:11:53 AM »

So I was looking to get my first saber, was looking at the spectre.
And I had wanted it with the windows in the hilt, and the angled activation switch.
But neither of those options are available.

My question is, are those types of options/parts usually available again?
Or once they’re gone, they’re gone?

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 11:19:25 AM »

So I was looking to get my first saber, was looking at the spectre.
And I had wanted it with the windows in the hilt, and the angled activation switch.
But neither of those options are available.

My question is, are those types of options/parts usually available again?
Or once they’re gone, they’re gone?

It looks like those options are out of stock at the moment.
They should come back but I don't know when.

If you would like you could contact customer service at:
info@ultrasabers.com

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Xap Noiro
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 12:09:00 PM »

Oh I don’t mind waiting, it was just a matter of do I have to settle, or will they eventually be back in stock
I tried emailing that address a week or so ago, but didn’t get a response

Thanks for the reply!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 01:07:51 PM »

Ultrasabers had a large number of orders these last few months. They'll restock as soon as they can since they're still building and shipping out sabers. Contact CustomerService@UltraSabers.com, they'll give you a better time frame if they can

Xap Noiro
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 01:26:01 PM »

Ok thank you. I’ll shoot the address an email

I was just worried that maybe once those parts were sold out, they were sold out for good

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 03:44:13 PM »

You're welcome, let us know how it goes. UltraSabers tend to re-stock as quickly as they can, this time around, they've sold more sabers than I've ever seen

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2020, 04:48:55 PM »

Nope. The parts WILL RETURN! They are sold out AT THE MOMENT. I know, because I waited for the angled switch on my Emperor's Hand. It took awhile (about 3 months). But oh was it worth it. I also have the Spectre (with the angled switch) and it is awesome. Easily one of my favorite sabers,  hands down. My two cents, wait for it and get your saber the way you want it. You don't want to look at it and say, " almost perfect. Just wish it had.....).

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Xap Noiro
Force Sensitive

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2020, 10:41:31 PM »

Excellent news!!
Thank you so much

I’ll wait for the windows and angled switch then!

neocaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2020, 11:10:49 PM »

Nice. You won’t be disappointed. They’re still making and selling v2 models, so I can’t imagine them “phasing out” anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 03:02:19 AM »

Nice. You won’t be disappointed. They’re still making and selling v2 models, so I can’t imagine them “phasing out” anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last sabers to be "phased out," to my knowledge, were over 5 years ago, and were the Crimson and Azure Liberator and Standard Issue. So they didn't even completely phase out the designs, just two of the colors.

There have been designs phased out before that, which you could have seen in the very awesome "History of Ultrasabers in Pictures" thread that once was stickied, but has since been destroyed by the #$^@$#$# people at Photobucket (easily the worst website in the history of the internet).

But like I said, it's been a long time since anything was permanently removed from inventory, and given that all of their current sabers are selling well (and in some cases selling out), I doubt any will be removed any time soon (and by soon I mean the next 2-5 years).

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Xap Noiro
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 03:31:54 AM »

Alright, that’s a relief.
Thanks for the info, I’m real new to this

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2020, 05:47:13 AM »

My two cents, wait for it and get your saber the way you want it. You don't want to look at it and say, " almost perfect. Just wish it had.....).

I second this.  I bought my first saber at a convention, and got an Aeon LE v3 stunt saber.  I was thrilled with it, but for over five years, I also had that “but I wish now that I’d spent the money on sound” feeling.  So when I finally did spend the money to get another saber, I got an Azure Fallen with the Diamond controller, and I added the recharge port, too, just in case this would be the last saber I ever bought.  I don’t regret that for a moment, and it was worth the wait.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: