Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Another New Member from the UK  (Read 1017 times)
Juliet_Whisky
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 13, 2020, 03:25:16 PM »

Hi all,

Brand new member, living in the UK.
After doing some rather extensive research, I made my very first saber purchase at the beginning of January. I decided to go for an Aeon LE V5 with V4 Obsidian sound with a Fire Orange blade and some additional extra features. The very clear product decriptions and precisise videos helped me make my decision. I will post some pictures when it arrives.

Naturally I would choose a time to order when Ultra Sabers are run off their feet, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
Despite having already planned my next purchase from Ultra Sabers (Fallen LE) and my fiance planned her own (Sentinel V5), I want to ensure the quality of my first purchase matches the fantastic quality I have seen.

As a bored part time airsoft tech, and a full time engineer. I am also looking for future projects, and this hobby is really tickling my tastebuds. I look forward to constucting my own saber from an empty hilt and internals. Maybe even having the time to jump on a lathe and make my own hilt, but we shall see.

Thank you for reading and may the force be with you.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 03:49:51 PM »

Hey there, Juliet_Whisky. Congrast on the Aeon LE V5 with the FO blade, I look forward to seeing pictures when it arrives so do post some if you remember since the excitement will make you forget everything! Lol.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 04:11:45 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to what you're planning to construct yourself.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 04:31:18 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum,  glad to have you. Your saber sounds pretty sweet. I forsee many battles in your future. Enjoy.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2020, 05:22:43 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Juliet_Whisky
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 01:35:25 PM »

Thanks all.
I have broken my own rule and ordered two more sabers before even receiving my first order. The Fallen LE combat ready with Fire Orange blade with Obsidian V4 sound for me (and other features), and the Sentinel V5 with Sun Rider's Destiny blade with Obsidian V4 sound for my fiance. She did configure it herself with all the other special features but she doesn't know I have bought it for her.
Using all the special offer codes aswell, I got 10% off the order, the free shirt, free plug, free initiate saber and entered the winter raffle.
I am immensely excited.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2020, 03:13:28 PM »

Super excited for you. You've chosen great sabers. Of course, we will need to see pictures. If you win something in the raffle, you could give her the Initiate and keep the winning raffle saber. That way, you both win.  And, she might not have an issue with the next saber you order. (there WILL be more sabers...many more)

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: