Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I am on this council, but I am not a Jedi Master.  (Read 1112 times)
clackattack99
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: January 14, 2020, 05:02:52 AM »

Eh, I guess that’s fine. It’s fair. How can you be a new member of the forum AND a Jedi Master?! ...I’ll go take a seat. Anyway, my name is Ryan and I am from the place where all the scum and villainy reside: the state of California. I am a recent member of this forum and a first-time buyer of UltraSabers. I actually received my Sentinel LE tonight and I plan on reviewing it soon. The short version is that I’m in love with it and it gives me some real Jedi Academy vibes. I’m such a huge Star Wars fan, and UltraSabers helped me with crafting my own elegant weapon for a more civilized age. I have plenty from some other guys, and I hope I can be able to compare one of them with my Sentinel if that’s alright. I am looking to purchase again here soon once my checks get bigger, so I will take recommendations. Great job to the US team and I hope to be a regular on this forum and the main store, even with work taking up most of my days.  Smiley

-Ryan

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 05:56:13 AM »

Welcome!  I don’t know about the comparison with sabers from the other guys; I personally wouldn’t do it unless I had checked with a moderator so that I’d know the exact rules regarding that.  After all, this forum is owned and paid for by UltraSabers, so they have a lot of good reasons for not mentioning competitors here.  I know we can say a few things, as long as we call them “the other guys” instead of mentioning them by name, and we can talk about The Custom Saber Shop, but beyond that it gets dicey.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 04:35:24 PM »

Welcome, Ryan, and nice reference.  You'll love the Sentinel LE, quite a beautiful saber and with your love for it along with being a gan, the addition will come Wink

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 12:51:37 AM »

Nice first saber, welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 02:15:42 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum,  nice saber. Of course, we're going to have to see pictures. As for suggestions, the Emperor's Hand, Spectre and Grand Master LE are pretty nice. Check them out.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 03:50:35 AM »

Welcome to the forum

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: