Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Feedback on Jedi character will ALL the colors  (Read 5666 times)
Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2020, 03:02:38 AM »

Always avoiding the attention of the Empire if possible.

Ben Kenobi: Let's just say we'd like to avoid any Imperial entanglements.
Han Solo: Well that's the real trick, isn't it?

Good summary the idea of a Jedi vigilante is interesting, if it were focused on a single planet or city would almost bring a touch of superhero (Batman/Superman) to a SW story...like he can't save the galaxy but he can clean up the city he is in from the shadows.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2020, 03:09:25 AM »

As promised, here are the character shots of my Jedi with the different blade colors:

Wow Galef, these are incredible!  I love the disparate looks that your separate ensembles display!  Awesome looks  Smiley

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2020, 10:12:21 PM »

So I've got a Boba Fett helmet coming soon that I plan to customize, mainly just a new paint scheme.

I love the idea of a Jedi Mando hybrid, but how?
I don't think I could feasibly alter my current backstory to make my Jedi character into a Mando.
But maybe after order 66 he disguises himself as one to be a vigilante/bounty hunter?

-

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2020, 10:43:03 PM »

So I've got a Boba Fett helmet coming soon that I plan to customize, mainly just a new paint scheme.

I love the idea of a Jedi Mando hybrid, but how?
I don't think I could feasibly alter my current backstory to make my Jedi character into a Mando.
But maybe after order 66 he disguises himself as one to be a vigilante/bounty hunter?

-

That would work fairly well, it would give a solid cover for above average reflexes and martial skills, people attribute ability to super commando training and experience in clone wars. Perhaps as a larger back story he takes the mantle and armour from a real vigilante mando he comes across who is dying or gets killed shortly after - assumes his identity as a cover dread pirate roberts like?

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2020, 11:55:42 PM »

That would work fairly well, it would give a solid cover for above average reflexes and martial skills, people attribute ability to super commando training and experience in clone wars. Perhaps as a larger back story he takes the mantle and armour from a real vigilante mando he comes across who is dying or gets killed shortly after - assumes his identity as a cover dread pirate roberts like?
That's brilliant, thanx.
Now to figure out at what stage he would have encountered a Mando to take up the mantle

And I could even alter his saber to be a flat blade like the dark saber. Give me an excuse to use both a Mando helmet and my flat acrylic blade.

-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: