Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Baby Yoda Stuffed Prop Alternative  (Read 6189 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2020, 08:22:49 PM »

Needless to say, these will fly off the shelves faster than they can be stocked, and don’t be surprised when they begin to appear at your local Build-A-Bear Workshop in the coming months! No news yet if there will be any special sound effects or additional accessories associated with the character.
He needs to coo his Baby-Yoda-gibberish, and he needs his soup cup.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

SaberiusPrime
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

Live life on the edge, or not at all!

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2020, 08:52:16 PM »

If it is I will probably build it at Build-A-Bear. There's something more..... for lack of a better word intimate about making your own Build-A-Bear. That little childhood spark in you that makes you giggle.

Sabers Owned: Spectre in Arctic Blue with Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in Consular Green w/o Sound. Sold Sabers: Initiate V2 in Guardian Blue w/o Sound, and Initiate V3 in Guardian Blue with Obsidian V2.

Light Side points preferred, when warranted.

Biofreak659
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2020, 02:15:15 AM »

If it is I will probably build it at Build-A-Bear. There's something more..... for lack of a better word intimate about making your own Build-A-Bear. That little childhood spark in you that makes you giggle.

I'm gonna bring my mom so she can tell me I can only get one accessory, to truely complete the Childhood Experience ©

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2020, 11:57:36 AM »

I took my oldest to build a raptor and a T-Rex from the Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom release back in 2018, it was fun. I think he'll enjoy going back

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2020, 04:59:28 PM »

I'm gonna bring my mom so she can tell me I can only get one accessory, to truely complete the Childhood Experience ©
The only options they could have (as far as things held in the show) are the soup cup, the lever handle, or a froggo.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2020, 05:10:07 PM »

The only options they could have (as far as things held in the show) are the soup cup...

"Soup, soup!" Kraglin aproves. Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2020, 06:14:26 PM »

"Soup, soup!" Kraglin aproves. Wink
Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2020, 06:33:18 PM »

Undecided

Gaurdians of the Galaxy Vol.2. Kraglin eating soup to the song "Wham bam shang-a-lang" and singing "soup soup" instead of "ooh ooh"?

Nevermind.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2020, 06:34:26 PM »

Gaurdians of the Galaxy Vol.2. Kraglin eating soup to the song "Wham bam shang-a-lang" and singing "soup soup" instead of "ooh ooh"?

Nevermind.
You'd think that would have been fresher in my mind considering I just watched that last week.

Sig by For Tyeth

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2020, 02:08:00 AM »

He's here! Sorry, Logos. No soup cup. Undecided

Luke Moonwalker
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2020, 03:05:57 AM »

He's here! Sorry, Logos. No soup cup. Undecided

Looks a little small but that just might be way at I need to complete the Mando cosplay I am working on. Can you pose the arms in other positions? Are the eyes plastic? Thanks in advance.

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2020, 02:41:15 AM »

F****ng adorable…I mean: "soup! soup!"

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: