Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Emitters  (Read 1308 times)
Old Republic
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 15, 2020, 04:00:02 PM »

Can the emitters on the mystery boxes be changed out with different emitters?

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 06:19:04 PM »

It depends on the style of the hilt that you end up getting BUT most are not emitter MHS compatible.  Mystery boxes are great but it's unlikely that you will pull one that expensive.  Most of the pommels are MHS compatible, though!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Old Republic
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 01:09:23 PM »

I really appreciate the info.  Hopefully when I get my first Saber, it'll be compatible with the emitter I want.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 02:12:17 PM »

All V2, V3, V4, and V5 sabers have static emitters meaning that the emitter and the body of the hilt are one piece. If you want interchangeable emitters, go with a saber that with MHS compatible emitters and pommels which are pretty any saber that are not what I mentioned above

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 10:25:27 PM »

I really appreciate the info.  Hopefully when I get my first Saber, it'll be compatible with the emitter I want.

Vw but unfort the only way to be certain would be to order a specific hilt (like Infinit01 said, NOT a v2, 3, 4 or 5)
Most of the mystery boxes are one of the above listed hilts.
Either way, I'll bet you still end up LOVING the mb! Please do post pics when it comes in?

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2020, 01:26:29 AM »

As stated by others. Of the Mystery boxes, a majority of them will be a v2, v3, or v4 stunt lightsaber. It's not be definitely determined what % of each type of hilt is in a MB, but the MHS compatible MB's must be pretty low. Even lower chance is one with any type of sound, or better.

The only way to be 100% sure to get one with an MHS emitter is to buy a specific hilt and have it built the way you want and can afford.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Old Republic
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2020, 04:24:05 AM »

I certainly will Tazflyr!!  I honestly don't care which one I get.  The only thing I'm hoping for is that it has the silver light. If in fact the force is with me, and I get one of the higher end sabers... I hope it's the Scorpion or Raven

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2020, 03:31:05 AM »

you can always try the 3d print route to jazz up a hilt that is not MHS compatible. I did this for my sithy saber (see below).

Look for Sedsti Skyfaller's thread here in the forum to check out his stuff. I recommend it.

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: