Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: NEW Cal Kestis Soundfont from Jedi Fallen Order - JFO Scrapper by Evil Otto Jr  (Read 6260 times)
EvilOttoJr
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« on: January 17, 2020, 06:58:55 AM »

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j9V_cYvigWOQh74qXxU8cTT8tMTztEqw/view?usp=sharing

VIDEO PREVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZlCp0l3K8g

JFO Scrapper - A Cal Kestis Lightsaber Soundfont by EvilOttoJr from the new game Jedi Fallen Order

No word better describes Order 66 survivor Cal Kestis than "scrapper", not just in the literal sense from his time in the Bracca scrapyards, but in his persistence to carry on and keep fighting even against impossible odds.

Hence, I present "JFO Scrapper", one of the first available soundfonts based on Cal's lightsaber. Now you can hold the thrilling combat from Jedi Fallen Order in your hands! Just remember to parry!

The sounds are all recorded directly from Jedi Fallen Order (mostly from the final boss fight), save for a few minor sounds mixed into the lockup (which was otherwise a little bland); I just played it for a bit with the music and dialogue turned off and had Audacity record the audio from my computer.

There will be a V2 if I ever figure out how to rip the sound files out of Unreal Engine to get cleaner sound files; until then, I'm pretty happy with this. There might also be a double-bladed variant of this font if I ever get around to it.

Included are:
1 tag/boot up sound, 1 power on, 1 power off, 1 idle hum, 10 swings, 10 clashes, 1 lockup, 1 Force effect (push), and a preset font package for Diamond (in Arctic blue/cyan)

Thanks for downloading, hope you enjoy!

Current collection:
Emperor's Hand (Diamond, White AV Switch)
Dark Initiate V4 (Arctic Blue) (Mystery Box @RTX)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Silver) (Mystery Box Online)
And some OLD Ultrasabers!
Elder (Orange) (Copper Tube)
Tempest (Red) (PVC curved double-blade, complete hilt rebuild)
Archon V1 (Green) (PVC, hilt needs rebuilt)
Nemesis (Blue) (hilt rebuilt as sink tube)

Wishlist: Prophecy (Diamond), Quick Detach Coupler

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 11:55:10 AM »

1. Point
2. Thank you!!
3. I can not wait to play with this font later today!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 04:09:08 PM »

Too late to edit my last post but you inspired me and am working on some more fonts, so thank you for that!!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

SaberiusPrime
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

Live life on the edge, or not at all!

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 04:16:55 PM »

Yes. Just yes. If I ever get the Fallen order hilt this is the first sound font that's going in it.

Sabers Owned: Spectre in Arctic Blue with Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in Consular Green w/o Sound. Sold Sabers: Initiate V2 in Guardian Blue w/o Sound, and Initiate V3 in Guardian Blue with Obsidian V2.

Light Side points preferred, when warranted.

JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 07:24:22 PM »

Nice work Sir!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

current saber : Initiate v4 with fire orange blade, soon to have Obsidian v3 sound and av switch installed

wishlist dream saber:  Dark Initiate v5 with gold claws, with most of the black anodizing removed to create a custom look

"I am neither a servant of the light or the dark, but a servant of the balanced will of the Force. and serve the greater good of the galaxy"- Jeskaaro Nova'arii, Suva'arii Knight and Elite Guardian of the Fi'arii Empire

Light or dark points appreciated as warranted, My alignment will remain more or less neutral

Connah
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light, Dark, both extremes annoy me

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 12:44:52 AM »

Just stuck this sound font on one of my sabers tonight, love it. Particularly a fan of how sudden the on/off effects are

"there's no such thing as overkill. It's just making sure"

Dominix V4 VA with sound
Scorpion R+B Emerald with sound

Oathkeeper
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2020, 05:16:52 AM »

I  attempted to put this sound font onto my Fallen saber and noticed I don't have enough space to put each sound effect given within the package on my Obby v4 soundboard. Is there a workaround/fix for this? The requirements almost double the allotted space on my board for a single sound font.

Arendsdale
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 9

Hello There!

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2020, 06:39:14 AM »

That sounds amazing! I'm a little new to this, but can I put this on my board even though it's not diamond?

Saber Arsenal:
Archon v3.1, Guardian Blue, V4 Sound (January 2020 Raffle Entry)
Dominix v2, Blazing Red, Stunt (January 2020 Raffle 4th Prize)
Dorinian, Arctic Blue, V4 Sound

JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2020, 01:57:34 PM »

As far as I know you can as long as your saber does not have just the basic sound

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

current saber : Initiate v4 with fire orange blade, soon to have Obsidian v3 sound and av switch installed

wishlist dream saber:  Dark Initiate v5 with gold claws, with most of the black anodizing removed to create a custom look

"I am neither a servant of the light or the dark, but a servant of the balanced will of the Force. and serve the greater good of the galaxy"- Jeskaaro Nova'arii, Suva'arii Knight and Elite Guardian of the Fi'arii Empire

Light or dark points appreciated as warranted, My alignment will remain more or less neutral

SaberiusPrime
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

Live life on the edge, or not at all!

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2020, 07:48:13 PM »

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j9V_cYvigWOQh74qXxU8cTT8tMTztEqw/view?usp=sharing

VIDEO PREVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZlCp0l3K8g

Just installed it on my obsidian V4 board for my Spectre.

JFO Scrapper - A Cal Kestis Lightsaber Soundfont by EvilOttoJr from the new game Jedi Fallen Order

No word better describes Order 66 survivor Cal Kestis than "scrapper", not just in the literal sense from his time in the Bracca scrapyards, but in his persistence to carry on and keep fighting even against impossible odds.

Hence, I present "JFO Scrapper", one of the first available soundfonts based on Cal's lightsaber. Now you can hold the thrilling combat from Jedi Fallen Order in your hands! Just remember to parry!

The sounds are all recorded directly from Jedi Fallen Order (mostly from the final boss fight), save for a few minor sounds mixed into the lockup (which was otherwise a little bland); I just played it for a bit with the music and dialogue turned off and had Audacity record the audio from my computer.

There will be a V2 if I ever figure out how to rip the sound files out of Unreal Engine to get cleaner sound files; until then, I'm pretty happy with this. There might also be a double-bladed variant of this font if I ever get around to it.

Included are:
1 tag/boot up sound, 1 power on, 1 power off, 1 idle hum, 10 swings, 10 clashes, 1 lockup, 1 Force effect (push), and a preset font package for Diamond (in Arctic blue/cyan)

Thanks for downloading, hope you enjoy!

Sabers Owned: Spectre in Arctic Blue with Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in Consular Green w/o Sound. Sold Sabers: Initiate V2 in Guardian Blue w/o Sound, and Initiate V3 in Guardian Blue with Obsidian V2.

Light Side points preferred, when warranted.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: