Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Celestial Conjunction  (Read 2088 times)
TheCharlax
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 8

« on: December 22, 2020, 05:13:15 AM »

So, anyone else checking out Jupiter and Saturn tonight?  And, is it just me, or does the latter look like the Death Star? lol

"Light and Dark are not paths: merely directions."

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 11:30:34 AM »

Wish I could have. But for some reason every time there is some cool astronomical thing going on the weather is always crap and never get to see it.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

stell_87
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 12:51:14 PM »

We were watching it with my little cousins yesterday. It was such a nice view! I have bought a Sky-Watcher telescope as a present to my cousins especially for this event and it turned out that was a great decision. My cousins are really into all this space stuff and they have a nice environment for watching stars in the garden of their property in Bavaria which is placed in the countryside. I so envy them...

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 04:57:58 PM »

First of all, celestial conjunction sounds so much better than the "Great Conjunction" that the news calls it; every time I hear that, my mind starts thinking about The Dark Crystal, LOL.

We did get to see it; my youngest son thought it was one of the coolest things he's seen.  I'd have to agree.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2020, 10:19:04 PM »

So, anyone else checking out Jupiter and Saturn tonight?  And, is it just me, or does the latter look like the Death Star? lol

It does look like the Death Star! I'm surprised the Space Force didn't plan to send a mission to blow it up in Earth's defense!

Wish I could have. But for some reason every time there is some cool astronomical thing going on the weather is always crap and never get to see it.

I didn't know until it was already over, so I missed seeing it myself too. But you can wait around with me till the next one, we've got plenty of time to get prepared... just approximately 799 years 364 days to wait. I'll mark my calendar, you put a bag of popcorn in a time capsule. Better add a microwave and backup generator that runs on solar power too, just incase.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: