Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Author Topic: You just won the Winter Raffle...what's it going to be?  (Read 9536 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« on: January 18, 2020, 04:21:47 AM »

So saberforum, we're all entered into the raffle and of course, we all want to win. The question is, what will you choose? If I win the diamond prize, I want the Renegade LE. If I win the Emerald prize, I'm torn between a Graflex and a a Crimson  Scorpion.  So forum, what will you choose if you win this raffle?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 04:27:03 AM »

Flamberge.  But, I haven't entered yet.  I'm still on the fence.  I want to get into the raffle but I also have a bunch of sabers I want to buy.  I might wait for the next saber giveaway especially if it involves the Frankensaber.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

SaberiusPrime
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

Live life on the edge, or not at all!

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 04:39:41 AM »

I actually haven't entered.... I don't know how to enter and I've never really won at giveaways or raffle's or anything...so hesitant to join.

Sabers Owned: Spectre in Arctic Blue with Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in Consular Green w/o Sound. Sold Sabers: Initiate V2 in Guardian Blue w/o Sound, and Initiate V3 in Guardian Blue with Obsidian V2.

Light Side points preferred, when warranted.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 05:13:26 AM »

SaberiusPrime, you have to purchase a saber ($250 gets you free shipping), enter the code WINTERRAFFLE,  also put your forum name in the notes box. This will enter you into the raffle.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

EccOMyth
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 05:31:54 AM »

I actually haven't entered.... I don't know how to enter and I've never really won at giveaways or raffle's or anything...so hesitant to join.

Lol this was what made me most hesitant to do another order to just get a entry. That plus i had already spent $400+ with US just in the previous month. But the fact i am 39yrs old and have never won more then a winter hat in any type of raffle i have done in my life i don't feel the luckiest with them lol. Oh well if i don't win anything at least i have a cool new saber coming.

"Well, I assure you, I see more grey than dark or light. I'm just a stubborn old man, tired of the foolishness of others."
―Jolee Bindo, to Revan, in the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk

*Sentinel v4 LE Windowed Stunt w/Orange Blade
*Fulcrum AV Emerald v3 w/Sound
*Aeon V5 LE w/Premium Sound and SRD
*Initiate v4 ~2020 Winter Raffle 2nd Place Prize Upgraded to Diamond

SaberiusPrime
Knight Officer

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 06:21:07 AM »

SaberiusPrime, you have to purchase a saber ($250 gets you free shipping), enter the code WINTERRAFFLE,  also put your forum name in the notes box. This will enter you into the raffle.

Well that rules me out. Already blew my money on the Spectre during the Sithmas sale. Maybe next year.

Sabers Owned: Spectre in Arctic Blue with Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in Consular Green w/o Sound. Sold Sabers: Initiate V2 in Guardian Blue w/o Sound, and Initiate V3 in Guardian Blue with Obsidian V2.

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2020, 07:36:08 AM »

Chosen One CE

Lover of the light side

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2020, 12:56:49 PM »

Renegade LE for Diamond win
Grandmaster if Emerald...want to complete my staff!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2020, 01:12:38 PM »

Well that rules me out. Already blew my money on the Spectre during the Sithmas sale. Maybe next year.

No need to wait a year.  US has four raffles a year: Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall.  So unless you are only buying one saber a year (which is just crazy) you will more opportunities to enter the raffles.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Urban Bane
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2020, 02:25:09 PM »

I would lean towards the Grand Master, but would also eye the graflex too.

SaberiusPrime
Knight Officer

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2020, 02:48:51 PM »

No need to wait a year.  US has four raffles a year: Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall.  So unless you are only buying one saber a year (which is just crazy) you will more opportunities to enter the raffles.

After all these waiting times I doubt I will buy any more for a quite a while. Note to Future me. Never buy during Christmas.

WanderingGray
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2020, 04:00:36 PM »

If I won the diamond prize I would go with the Grandmaster and for the emerald prize I would go with the Lost Gray. Or maybe the Spectre. Possibly a dominicide.

There is no peace without a passion to create; There is no passion without peace to guide
Knowledge fades without the strength to act; Power blinds without the serenity to see

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2020, 07:55:42 PM »

If I win the choice of Lightsaber, i'm thinking the Butcher. It's not one I would normally buy, since it's huge and has claws, but I want to compare to another makers' lightsaber and well, I already have all the once huge list of UltraSabers lightsabers I wanted. If I get the option, I would pay the difference to upgrade (if needed) to Diamond.

Not a cross-guard saber user though, so those are off my list.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2020, 01:10:55 AM »

Leaning toward a Flamberge, should the Force choose to favor me

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 155

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2020, 10:53:58 PM »

I would love a SS Raven or Dark Arbiter .... or a Dark Flamberge ... or savior.
I have a long wish list ;

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: