Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Author Topic: You just won the Winter Raffle...what's it going to be?  (Read 9541 times)
Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2020, 01:15:14 PM »

Well, since I am an idiot and forgot to use the code on my purchase, had I actually entered and won, I would either love to get The Malice or the RENEGADE LE.  While I have the Dark Mantis on the way at some point, I love those 2 just for the design of them.

But alas, I forgot to enter, so no extra saber for me.

Don't know if it'll work but you can try emailing and asking them to add it? Worth a shot, anyway.

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2020, 02:53:24 PM »

Okay, got 2 new sabers ( that I really wanted in the collection), , so if I win diamond prize, it's definitely the Renegade LE.  If I won a 2nd saber (feeling the Force flow around me), I'd get...Huh? Going to be the Crimson Scorpion, Graflex or the Chosen One.  Need to finish my wishlist after all.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

DOA40
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -19

Peace Is a Lie

« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2020, 05:02:56 PM »

Don't know if it'll work but you can try emailing and asking them to add it? Worth a shot, anyway.

I did and got the automated message about them taking 3-4 weeks with orders and everything.  Probably by the time they get around to my question, the event will be over and the winners announced.

It's fine.  Just teach me to read things better the next time I order something.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave everyone wondering how in the hell you did that.

Current Blades Owned:

Arbiter-Basic Sound Mystery Box-Fire Orange

Dark Mantis-Basic Sound Saber-Violet Amethyst

Emperor's Hand-Emerald Sound Saber-Consular Green

Renegade LE-Premium Sound Saber-Blazing Red

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2020, 05:18:14 PM »

Side note on making orders with codes: Apparently if you have points from a prior purchase, you have to apply them FIRST before entering Coupon Codes.
I entered the 10ALLSabers code, then went to apply my points and I got an error. I had to remove everything from my cart and start again, but was able to apply my points, then add the Coupon code

-

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2020, 08:07:32 PM »

Side note on making orders with codes: Apparently if you have points from a prior purchase, you have to apply them FIRST before entering Coupon Codes.
I entered the 10ALLSabers code, then went to apply my points and I got an error. I had to remove everything from my cart and start again, but was able to apply my points, then add the Coupon code

-

Very good to know, since I will be using my points later this year, when I get my Frankensaber upgraded to Diamond.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2020, 09:58:21 PM »

Ok so upon further reflection, I know what I'd choose if I won:
A Grand Master that I would add some brass detailing to by painting it into the etching.
If I won the single color with FoC option, it would be Green with Orange FoC to contrast my Sentinel v5 in VA with Silver FoC

-

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2020, 10:15:35 PM »

Diamond prize: Renegade LE, 2nd prize:( 1 color with FOC and premium v4 sound) Chosen One CE or Graflex SE.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Keevaro
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2020, 12:31:30 AM »

I would want a Menace CE to match the one I have already ordered, that way I could make a double blade. Aside from that, I want a Savior (doesn't really matter which one, as I like all four variants).
I've never won any kind of raffle or anything in my life, so I hope I win something if not the grand prize. lol

Light Side Points Please! Smiley
Current Sabers:
Azure Fallen stunt, Sun Rider's Destiny, Combat Ready.
The Butcher w/Obsidian V4, Adegan Silver.
Shock LE w/Obsidian V4, Bane's Heart w/Silver FoC (Fiancé's).
Menace CE w/Diamond Controller and Recharge.
Second Menace CE w/Diamond Controller and Recharge.
(Raffle!) Guardian stunt, Fire Orange.
Crimson Empress w/Diamond Controller, Etching, and Recharge (Fiancé's).
(Ordered 5/8, Shipped 5/18) Azure Grand Master w/Obsidian V4, Recharge Port, Guardian Blue w/Arctic Blue FoC - A special B-Day present for my dad for all that he's done for me.

Chadxxx
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2020, 12:29:17 PM »

I would love a SS Raven or Dark Arbiter .... or a Dark Flamberge ... or savior.
I have a long wish list ;

I would love to get the raven as well, that or the Fulcrum-gotta have one of Ashoka's original sabers!

perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2020, 04:39:30 PM »

Nickel plated Guardian for me!! Are there other savers that have that CE option hidden away when ordering the saber?!?!

“I know...”

Wamp Rat
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2020, 12:44:09 AM »

I have absolutely no idea. I just ordered one of the sabers that I really wanted to be included in the drawing. I'm not really a collector (YET) and I've always leaned toward a more subtle look. Maybe something simple like an Electrum Wind? Honestly, in the odd chance that I would actually win, I would just be very grateful for anything. With that said, good luck everyone and may the Force be with you.

Drumheller
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2020, 02:11:20 AM »

I f I won it would be the Spectre if the windowed emitter is available if not the Grand Master.

Remember pillage first, then burn!

Light side points please.

Wamp Rat
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2020, 10:34:47 AM »

I have to give Ultra Sabers credit. Especially to Marlena! As I posted a day ago, I forgot to include my forum name with my raffle entry. Now with the time crunch I had pretty much written off the chance that anyone would get my plea for help. But would you believe it, Marlena wrote back at 6:33pm today to inform me that I was good to go with my entry. So not only did Marlena square me away, but she was also obviously working overtime (past 5pm?) to keep things moving along. So win or lose, I really have to give US and especially Marlena a thumbs up. Thanks again you guys.

J_Von_Random
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2020, 08:54:14 PM »

I got the email today that I'm a 4th place winner (stunt saber). Is it possible to have sound added to that as part of the order, instead of US shipping it, then I ship it back, then US ships it again?

perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2020, 09:00:40 PM »

I got the email today that I'm a 4th place winner (stunt saber). Is it possible to have sound added to that as part of the order, instead of US shipping it, then I ship it back, then US ships it again?

Yes! You can. You should email them back and tell them you want to upgrade!!! Congrats on the win!

“I know...”

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: