Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Question about ultraedge blade  (Read 645 times)
Grayfox81
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 18, 2020, 11:12:08 PM »

Hi
I,ve finally decided to buy a dark apprentoce v4, guardian blue 32 inches long ultraedge midgrade (photos when I het ut

I'm aware that ultraedge blades are fuller blades but less brighter, and has a transparent film inside. Here' s the question: do you think it would be a good choice to take the film out and put a transparent blue film to increase the color intensity ? Could it work or it would be better to leave the saber stock?
Thank you in advance.

Enviado desde mi SM-N975F mediante Tapatalk

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 11:47:14 PM »

To be clear, both UE and standard blades have the diffusion film inside; it’s the blade wall that’s different.

I’d say wait to receive your saber and see if you WANT to change anything, and then go price the supplies at a craft store, and see if you’re willing to take the chance. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Grayfox81
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 12:15:09 AM »

To be clear, both UE and standard blades have the diffusion film inside; it’s the blade wall that’s different.

I’d say wait to receive your saber and see if you WANT to change anything, and then go price the supplies at a craft store, and see if you’re willing to take the chance. 
Good point. Thank you.

Enviado desde mi SM-N975F mediante Tapatalk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: