Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: NEW Starkiller Force Unleashed Soundfont - TFU Secret Apprentice by EvilOttoJr  (Read 2508 times)
EvilOttoJr
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« on: January 19, 2020, 03:57:10 AM »

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p2LFQmhaqEmFkvdBMwMgO72PIUdh92wD/view?usp=sharing

VIDEO PREVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjkO6Pl205A

Two new soundfonts in a week? The Force is strong with me!

TFU SECRET APPRENTICE by EvilOttoJr - inspired by Starkiller/Galen Marek from 2008's STAR WARS: THE FORCE UNLEASHED

"You were weak when I found you... now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. Rise... my apprentice."

The Force Unleashed has long been hailed as one of the best Star Wars video games, and now you can relive the power of Vader's Secret Apprentice with this new soundfont for Ultrasabers, featuring sounds ripped straight from the files of the Ultimate Sith Edition. All sounds included come right out of the game, though the lockup and saber throw effects are custom mixed (apparently, the sounds are combined in the game engine, so I had to piece them together myself.

This is actually my second attempt at making this font; my first version had some pretty bad volume issues, so I remade it from scratch before releasing it.

Included are 2 boot ups/tags, 1 power on, 1 power off, 1 idle hum, 16 swings, 16 clashes, and 1 Force effect (the iconic saber throw), and a Diamond .pfnt font package (red with white FoC).

Feedback is welcomed, either on YouTube or on Saberforum.

Enjoy!

-EvilOttoJr

Current collection:
Emperor's Hand (Diamond, White AV Switch)
Dark Initiate V4 (Arctic Blue) (Mystery Box @RTX)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Silver) (Mystery Box Online)
And some OLD Ultrasabers!
Elder (Orange) (Copper Tube)
Tempest (Red) (PVC curved double-blade, complete hilt rebuild)
Archon V1 (Green) (PVC, hilt needs rebuilt)
Nemesis (Blue) (hilt rebuilt as sink tube)

Wishlist: Prophecy (Diamond), Quick Detach Coupler

Darth Griff
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -4

And now we shall have peace....Lore Expert.

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 10:05:00 AM »

Good lordy, thats a bit kewl

Dark side point fiend....

JNovaarii
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 03:58:31 PM »

Nice

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

current saber : Initiate v4 with fire orange blade, soon to have Obsidian v3 sound and av switch installed

wishlist dream saber:  Dark Initiate v5 with gold claws, with most of the black anodizing removed to create a custom look

"I am neither a servant of the light or the dark, but a servant of the balanced will of the Force. and serve the greater good of the galaxy"- Jeskaaro Nova'arii, Suva'arii Knight and Elite Guardian of the Fi'arii Empire

Light or dark points appreciated as warranted, My alignment will remain more or less neutral

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: