Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Somethings are worth waiting for My Guardian  (Read 10046 times)
Darth Sicarius
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

Star Wars.. not just a legacy. Its a lifestyle.

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2011, 06:23:01 AM »

Dang, you beat me to it lol. I was gonna do a review for mine in a couple days. Oh well, Congrats on your saber bro  Smiley

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Dominix V2- Blazing Red
Guardian - Guardian Blue

shyguy3000
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 72

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2011, 05:18:08 AM »

Dang, you beat me to it lol. I was gonna do a review for mine in a couple days. Oh well, Congrats on your saber bro  Smiley

I say u should still do the review. Just because Hisher and I got our sabers in and reviewed it does not mean you can't. Everyone experience's is different and each has there own opinions. Like some might say the guardian relates more closely to the Bane saber in terms of its size and proportions then consular. Some might And some might think saber is actually not a heavy saber, etc etc.

My point is everyone has a different opinions and views points. And I feel u should still do a review when u get ur saber. =D 

Light side Points please. =D
Consular w/ GB, BR, AB, SRD, MLS Units and Obsidian sound.
Archon V2 w/CG and Obsidian sound
Donimix V3 with DVA and Obsidian Sound
Guardian with GB and Obsidian Sound

Darth Sicarius
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

Star Wars.. not just a legacy. Its a lifestyle.

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2011, 07:13:08 AM »

Alrighty, well ill shoot for monday then  Grin

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Dominix V2- Blazing Red
Guardian - Guardian Blue

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 06:52:31 AM »

I would like to see alot more reviews and pics of the Guardian. It is probably the most ornate and complex saber we have ever built, and pricing it so low while still having it made in the USA required an enormous commitment of resources.

So naturally, we are proud of the Guardian and want to know how yall like it.

I'm glad you find the size of the hilt pleasing. As you're no doubt aware, we do not make movie replicas, nor do we endeavor to.

We make tough, functional props and we put function above form while trying to make as stylized a hilt as possible.

Part of that function is MHS compatibility, which largely dictates hilt sizing.  A typical MHS hilt is 1.4 inches in diameter, add a shroud and you have the predetermined diameter.

Personally, I think the Guardian matches up perfectly with the Consular.  It's like they are made to go together.  Smiley

benkenobi_uk
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2012, 07:46:14 PM »

WOW! The Guardian is simply awesome! It's always been my favorite hilt since TPM was released. So elegant.
It's definitely going to be my first saber purchase... which I'm pining for already! Though I agree it's so nice and looks so well finished I may have to get something else to duel with and keep the Guardian for eye candy! Nice photos.

Ben

*** Light side points please ***

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 04:27:05 AM »

I would like to see alot more reviews and pics of the Guardian. It is probably the most ornate and complex saber we have ever built, and pricing it so low while still having it made in the USA required an enormous commitment of resources.

The Guardian is my next saber - I love US for their functionality and durability, but I like them as show-pieces as well, so the more complex and ornate the better.

Keep'em comin Ultra!

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 07:42:53 AM »

Agreed about the Guardian.  It's a truly awesome hilt, and I hope to own one in the future.

In fact, I might have to secure myself a Guardian AND a Consular... eventually lol.

directorcass
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2012, 01:32:13 AM »

Great pics and review. I have seen the video on the main page, but could someone please post a pic of someone actually holding one up in front of them?

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2012, 07:18:01 PM »

I love the Guardian, but I HATE that pommel.

I'm with you on that - I'm gonna throw the Archon pommel on it when I order mine (one day).

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

Swardheld
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2012, 12:49:10 AM »

Great review!

Can you post a picture of your Archon lit up? It looks like you have a different neck on it, where did you get it? Looks cool!

Thanks!

GB Phantasm (2xInitiate V3 LE), RGB Raven, RGB Dark War Glaive, CG Dominix V3, DVA Archon V2, BR Dark Shock, CG Manticore, CG Dark Liberator V3, SY Graflex CE, AS Prophecy V3, AB Initiate V2, Em Chosen One, TCG Lost Grey, Diamond Menace CE pair, TCG Fulcrum, TGB Archon V3, VA Electrum Wind, Diamond Dominicide

shyguy3000
Knight Major

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2012, 03:29:11 AM »

Great review!

Can you post a picture of your Archon lit up? It looks like you have a different neck on it, where did you get it? Looks cool!

Thanks!

Huh? Oh yeah sure. =D

It an double male ended coupler with slots from the Custom Saber Shop

Swardheld
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2012, 10:50:11 PM »

Thanks! It looks fantastic!

GB Phantasm (2xInitiate V3 LE), RGB Raven, RGB Dark War Glaive, CG Dominix V3, DVA Archon V2, BR Dark Shock, CG Manticore, CG Dark Liberator V3, SY Graflex CE, AS Prophecy V3, AB Initiate V2, Em Chosen One, TCG Lost Grey, Diamond Menace CE pair, TCG Fulcrum, TGB Archon V3, VA Electrum Wind, Diamond Dominicide

benkenobi_uk
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2012, 11:05:31 PM »

That is a great saber collection! Any chance of a vid of the Guardian? I'll be ordering mine soon and can't get enough of drooling over it.  Tongue

benkenobi_uk
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2012, 10:37:07 PM »

What colour is the blade on your Archon?

Huh? Oh yeah sure. =D

It an double male ended coupler with slots from the Custom Saber Shop

shyguy3000
Knight Major

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2012, 05:24:32 AM »

That is a great saber collection! Any chance of a vid of the Guardian? I'll be ordering mine soon and can't get enough of drooling over it.  Tongue

Thanks, yeah I love my sabers. And unfortunately I don't have proper means to make a video, sorry.

My Archon is Running a SunRider's Destiny LED, Awesome color

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: