Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Customizing Dark Initiate V2 w/ Ultrasaber Parts  (Read 2453 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2020, 11:44:44 PM »

My pleasure. I'm new too. Still waiting on my first US order, but USs seems to be such a great company that there are TONS on resources out there to find stuff out. Loads of Youtube reviews, etc and this forum has bee super helpful too.
I've only been "researching" for the past month, but I feel like I've learned a lot

-

LOL!  Dude, the reason you feel that way is because it’s true; you’ve learned a TON since you started posting.  If you have any doubts, just look at the kinds of questions you started asking, and compare them with the kinds of questions you’re asking now, or think about the fact that you already have the confidence to jump right in and give an answer to someone else’s question... and you’re giving the RIGHT answer!

Have a point just to celebrate.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2020, 01:07:06 AM »

LOL!  Dude, the reason you feel that way is because it’s true; you’ve learned a TON since you started posting.  If you have any doubts, just look at the kinds of questions you started asking, and compare them with the kinds of questions you’re asking now, or think about the fact that you already have the confidence to jump right in and give an answer to someone else’s question... and you’re giving the RIGHT answer!

Have a point just to celebrate.
Thanx dude! I've a bit of an obsessive personality so when I get an itch for something, that's just about all I think about.  Combine that with a job that has a bit of "free-time" in between calls and I've got time to surf the forum and when off work, there's tons of YouTube reviews to watch.

Heck, I don't even have the sabers in hand yet but I've got PVC shroud handles, thumb screws and O-rings of the right size ready to go when they get here

-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: