Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Flash on Clash LED setup  (Read 885 times)
Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« on: January 21, 2020, 11:10:00 PM »

I couldn't find this using the search option, either no results of FAR too many to sift through.
So here is the question:

What is the LED setup up for FoC for single colors?
For example, I know that VA, AB & SRD are 2 diode setups, so adding FOC is just adding a 3rd diode, but for GB/CG/BR/FO/AS, you give up Tri-Cree to get the FoC. Do you at least get 2 diodes of the main color and the 3rd is the FoC?
Or do you just get 2 diodes period? 1 main color, 1 FoC

Just a question out of curiosity

When I order my saber with sound, I plan to get VA with Silver FoC, so giving up Tri-cree isn't an issue, but I could see it being a decision for others
---------------
Secondary question: Do you think I'd get a decent affect with color discs with the setup above.  VA + dark green makes a deep blue blade and I'm hoping the Silver FoC ends up being a light green. An orange disc should yield and Red blade, with hopefully a vivid yellow FoC
I'm excited to test it out

-

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 04:41:05 PM »

I can’t answer you, because the only VA or BVA/DVA saber I have is a Diamond, and I don’t have a tri-Cree setup.  I am, however, interested in how this turns out, so all I can say is that after all these questions you’ve asked, and all the curiosity (at least in me) that you’ve stirred up, I really hope you post your findings after your sabers arrive.  Pictures would be nice, even if you think they don’t accurately represent what the human eye sees, because you can always comment about the differences when you post the pics.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: