Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Diamond board, Dominicide, and powering up the two blades  (Read 1008 times)
DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« on: January 23, 2020, 01:33:27 AM »

is it possible to modify the two blades on the Dominicide separately within the Diamond configuration launcher?  

I'm thinking of having one sound font that triggers the two blades 'power up' with a slight (3 second? 5?) delay in between to simulate the famous Maul double saber reveal scene.  one blade powers up, pause, other blade powers up.

I looked through the Dominicide posts and watched videos but I couldn't find anything definitive.

And if possible, will I be able do so with the standard factory set up or will I need to finangle with the electronics post-sales?

Thanks in advance.

(sorry if this should've gone to the Diamond database instead)

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 03:24:24 AM »

Unfortunately, no. Both LED modules are connected thru the same wires that drive the Diamond controller. The Diamond has the primary driver and 4 accent channels, but to do 2 seperate LED modules it would need another primary driver and also, the Diamond controller would somehow need to be able to program both modules separately.

The only way I could see to drive 2 LED modules is if you added another Diamond controller and link them with the AV switch and battery pack. Not saying that would be possible, but there's still no way to add a delay into the start up sequence with only 1 switch.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 05:18:16 PM »

bummer that they didn't convert the accent channels to primary drivers for the diamond version

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: