Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Power down sound / No light :(  (Read 887 times)
Kpoe
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 23, 2020, 07:30:56 PM »

Hi,

Have the right batteries (fully charged).  But only hearing a power down sound and no light turns on.   Help please Smiley

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 10:45:35 PM »

Hi,

Have the right batteries (fully charged).  But only hearing a power down sound and no light turns on.   Help please Smiley

For whatever reason, it seems that your electronics disagree with this assessment.  Could you post a picture of your sound board and the batteries, with the battery labels clearly visible?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Kpoe
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 06:15:19 PM »

I have a mac and can't figure out how to attach picture.  But it's the battery that it came with, and I swapped with my other blade that is working and they don't work on this one.  it says 800mah on the battery.

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 06:17:57 AM »

Tech support style question time!

What saber electronics do you have? Emerald? Diamond? Obsidian?

Anything else special about it? Foc? Special blade color request?

From what you said, I'm guessing you have the Li-Ion rechargeable batteries that came with the saber, and you've swapped them from one saber with Obsidian/Emerald/Diamond to another saber with the exact same setup?

First suggestion without having the answers to the above questions: Take the batteries out of the saber that's not working. Make sure the ends of the battery pack don't move, i.e. there's not a crack in the battery housing at the base of the battery holder terminals. With the batteries still out, use something not at all flexible/stretchy to wrap around the battery case end to end. Something like electrical tape or a zip tie pulled completely tight will work. Then put the batteries back in and see if that made a difference. I've noticed the ends of the battery cases sometimes have a tendency to flex/bend outward when batteries are put in, causing the batteries to not make full contact.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 02:59:57 AM »

I have a mac and can't figure out how to attach picture.  But it's the battery that it came with, and I swapped with my other blade that is working and they don't work on this one.  it says 800mah on the battery.

Since you have a Mac, I’m going to assume you also have a smartphone of some kind.  Install the Tapatalk app (it’s free, but ad-supported) on your phone, use that app to access this forum, and then you can post pics directly from the app (well, you can with the iOS app, so I assume that it works with Androids, too) just by picking them from your camera roll.

And yes, of course you have the option of NOT doing this... it’s not an order, and I’m in no position to give orders in the first place.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: