Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Anyone have a clue when the scorpion emitter will be available by itself?  (Read 517 times)
Dilligaf919
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« on: January 24, 2020, 04:48:34 PM »

I just want to buy the emitter to make the mantis a dooku-esqe saber, anyone have a clue when it will go on sale?

-The Jedurai

KNOWLEDGE-initiate v4 with windows and av switch, Counselor green
Aeon V5, av switch, guardian blue
BALANCE- Spectre lite sound with windows, engraved hilt, black av switch with white light, TRI Adegan Silver
PASSION- dark apprentice v4 with windows and guarded switch, blazing red
Diamond bellicose

Is it a want, or a need?:Fallen LE Diamond, Archon 3.1 Diamond, The Malice Diamond

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 05:42:17 PM »

Likely never. Its an older saber and probably would be by now if it were going to. Also it has a cutout in its threaded edge to make sure it does not obscure the Scorpion's windows which no other saber has.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 05:47:14 AM »

I really shouldn't say this given the backlog of emails and phone calls US already has to deal with, but I would contact them (like, in mid-March) and ask if you can buy one.

I don't know if they still do this, but in the past they've sold MHS parts (emitters, pommels, etc.) that are not listed in the parts section of the main site.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 02:49:13 AM »

I’m still waiting for the Fallen emitters and pommels to be sold separately, like they said at release time that they eventually would be.  I only have one saber with sound right now, and it’s the (Azure) Fallen, so I’m in no rush, but I’m still on the lookout, because not only do they have that cool resonance chamber effect, but they look pretty cool, too.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: