Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Forgot my forum name in comments for Raffle  (Read 698 times)
CerealSpiller
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 25, 2020, 06:57:50 AM »

Am I hosed or can I somehow get my name into the drawing? I ordered almost $700.00 worth of stuff Tongue

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 12:24:41 PM »

Only recourse here is to try and contact customer support.  If the mod for this forum area is online, they'll have the correct info, but with the massive order and email backlog, it's a toss up if/when they will reply, but they're good people and will do the best they can.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 06:05:25 PM »

Put your order number and URGENT in the email subject and tell them your forum name. Add that you forgot to put it in the order comments after checkout. You may not get a response, but that doesn't necessarily mean they didn't read it. I suggest you request a read confirmation - not by putting that in the email, but by selecting the appropiate option in your email program! That triggers a pop-up when someone opens your email with a prompt to send you such a confirmation.

Email addresses you can use: info@ultrasabers.com or marlena@ultrasabers.com

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

CerealSpiller
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2020, 09:43:42 PM »

Thanks for the advice, I shot them an email!

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 11:20:26 PM »

Thanks for the advice, I shot them an email!

I noticed, on my order from January 2nd, that after I put the order codes in and then put my forum name for winter raffle entry in the order notes, then hit the "Amazon Pay" button, the order notes disappeared. I didn't think anything of it until...................Saturday. When I did a print out of the order, lo and behold, the order notes weren't showing. I immediately contacted US Customer Support and copied Marlena on the email (marked URGENT: Winter Raffle entry error) and THE NEXT DAY (Sunday), Marlena replied and had fixed the order.

By the way, Thank you Racona Nova for your above post and have a point.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2020, 01:17:53 PM »

Thanks! Good to see that it worked out for you Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: