Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How to get Mute Back if I format memory  (Read 1820 times)
Oathkeeper
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 25, 2020, 06:22:32 PM »

Hello,

I am planning on expanding the data limits for one of my font channels but know that I need to format the memory to do so. Is there a way to recover mute after I do so, as I like having mute for late night spinning sessions so I don't wake anyone up.

Thank you for the responses!

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 07:01:43 PM »

Before you venture to do anything, make backups. In several locations. This way no matter what you do to the fonts, you still have copies to revert back to. The UltraSabers Launcher has a default location in the program for you to manually backup to, so do that, then afterwords, go to that folder and copy that to another safe location.

Here's a link to where the default fonts can be restored from too:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=28888.0

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Oathkeeper
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 07:34:32 PM »

Before you venture to do anything, make backups. In several locations. This way no matter what you do to the fonts, you still have copies to revert back to. The UltraSabers Launcher has a default location in the program for you to manually backup to, so do that, then afterwords, go to that folder and copy that to another safe location.

Thanks so much! I now have the default fonts downloaded, however, they appear to not have come with the mute tag. It seems, if I want to keep the mute font that I may need to backup the device, as it's the only standard soundfont that may be difficult to get my hands on. I have been poking around the launcher and have been unable to locate the backup option, mind giving me a push in the right direction to find it?

Many thanks!

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 08:17:03 PM »

Thanks so much! I now have the default fonts downloaded, however, they appear to not have come with the mute tag. It seems, if I want to keep the mute font that I may need to backup the device, as it's the only standard soundfont that may be difficult to get my hands on. I have been poking around the launcher and have been unable to locate the backup option, mind giving me a push in the right direction to find it?

Many thanks!

For Obsidian, it's here:

For Emerald, it's the same thing under the Emerald tab. For Diamond, same thing under the Diamond tab. You can name it whatever you want. Mine are as you see them in my list.

Guess I need to clear my cache. My quick links are showing.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Oathkeeper
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2020, 11:39:11 PM »

For Obsidian, it's here:

For Emerald, it's the same thing under the Emerald tab. For Diamond, same thing under the Diamond tab. You can name it whatever you want. Mine are as you see them in my list.

Guess I need to clear my cache. My quick links are showing.

Awesome, Thank you so much for the help! I am fairly new to messing around with ultrasaber's soundboards so this has been a massive help!

I truly appreciate you taking the time to give me a hand!  Grin

Oathkeeper
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2020, 03:25:12 AM »

I attempted to backup the saber, however, it seems to have failed as I tried to revert back after messing with my saber and am unable to. It continuously states that none of the files are available. I have another saber with defaults on it that I can use to get the files back, however, I'm worried I will be unable to as it seems the backup seems to be unreliable. Mind giving me a hand to get the defaults off of the other saber to put onto the one I played around with?

Thank you for the help!

Oathkeeper
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2020, 05:23:01 AM »

Nevermind, I was able to source the files I needed for Episodes 1,2,6 from another member of the forums!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give me a hand! I truly appreciated it!  Grin

+1 point from me, if I'm able to hand them out at 0 reputation!  Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: